Mountain Annie is fine!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
“Just because you’re paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not out to get you.”

Jan 17, 2009
I interpreted exactly as you did she I first read her post this morning but thought I had misread or misunderstood MA's post. I'm glad she is okay but I find her post very strange. You can't just drive out with paying. Not here, not anywhere. Where is the Amex scam mentioned? That Amex didn't accept the credit card? Sorry I don't get it.

Let me get this straight.

You filled up at a Texaco filling station and tried to pay with your AMEX card. Your AMEX card didn't work so you "hightailed" it out of there?

Well in my book, that's known as THEFT! No wonder you were arrested!

How long have you been here? You must know by now, AMEX is virtually useless in this country. The only way I know of getting money from AMEX is through Banco Progresso. But very few Visanet or Cardnet terminals accept it.

I have had instances when my card wouldn't work at a filling station. I have left some kind of collateral or an ID and gone off and got the cash. Not a drama.

EverythingJeff

Oct 31, 2010
www.facebook.com
gus-psyche-popcorn.gif

I've been using this far too often lately.​

belmont

Bronze
Oct 9, 2009
Just as members of the medical profession may suffer from Munchhausen by Proxy syndrome in which they cause those they care for to suffer increased pathology so as to "come to the rescue", members of the press create turmoil in order for themselves to become the subject of the news.

potatohead

May 10, 2012
Dear Anne: You are out of your tree! But hey, I'm single, wanna hook up for a beer when I get there? We can swap prison stories...........PH

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Wud closed it before I had time to get the popcorn on. hehehe

How can one person have so much drama in their life?
I'm glad they live in a different DR to the one I live in.

Status
Not open for further replies.