Music suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy T

Nov 13, 2011
Sorry Mr Randy T (none monger guy), so you have real life relationships with these girls you don't pay for fun on your visits down, but are unable to converse sufficient with them to ask them what kind of music they like, hahaha!

Carry on with the country music, sounds like it is the only yee haa!! you are getting in the bedroom:bunny:

(sorry, just so easy)

Just so easy was it giveadogahome, did you know that some country music fans are actually handsome , young and charming and have to fight women away down in Sosua. I never even knew the place was a monger town until i got there. Now hows about that!!!

It seems there are a whole bunch of posters here who are psychics on this board. I will return there but mostly due to the fact ive a really nice local girl from my last trip who i had a lovely time with. guess what no money ever changed hands. guess what she can speak english and guess what i was just trying to impress her by finding out some local artists for when i return.

There are some real know it alls here, very sad. Not everyone who visits sosua is a 50 years old plus man overweight and divorced sitting around swigging beer and gossiping like girls all day long in the shade.

Thanks to all who answered my original question without the personal criticism and ridicule. It seems some people have brains and actually remember the OP's question.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Just so easy was it giveadogahome, did you know that some country music fans are actually handsome , young and charming and have to fight women away down in Sosua. I never even knew the place was a monger town until i got there. Now hows about that!!!

It seems there are a whole bunch of posters here who are psychics on this board. I will return there but mostly due to the fact ive a really nice local girl from my last trip who i had a lovely time with. guess what no money ever changed hands. guess what she can speak english and guess what i was just trying to impress her by finding out some local artists for when i return.
I think that's wonderful. And I am a huge country fan. Although I am not psychic or pretend to be, I just read posts properly. Don't be so defensive buddy, it is not important to anyone else what you get up to, I'm just pulling your leg in the name of doubt. Why?

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
so needless to say it wasnt the stuff these girls wanted to hear.

Randy

That is why, 'These girls' to 'one' special girl, sorry but you write this stuff, I just read it and reply.
Don't take it to heart, it is just a laugh:bunny: A sense of humor will take you further than a 50cent cd.

Randy T

Nov 13, 2011
That is why, 'These girls' to 'one' special girl, sorry but you write this stuff, I just read it and reply.
Don't take it to heart, it is just a laugh:bunny: A sense of humor will take you further than a 50cent cd.

I guess i should lighten up a bit ,

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
Randy, she is playing the long game. Hooked you big time. If you come on this board to ask about music Diminican chicas like then you know nothing at all about the local chicas. In the long run 99% of the time it is cheaper to pay up front. But to experience is the best way to learn. Good luck but before you go back to Sosua read some of the love horror love stories here.

Sometimes i wish Suns&Buns would come on and give us an update on his love story and chicken farm.

london777

Bronze
Dec 22, 2005
A sense of humor will take you further than a 50cent cd.
Hey, that's not fair. He has a great sense of humor. Look at the PM he has just sent me:

hey you little weasel,

if you said that to me at a bar id snap you in half you English spunk stain. Your definitely English as ive met enough of you people to know what snide, negative and classless people you are.

little weasel douchbag, go and drink tea and let your white fat pasty belly all hang out

He's perceptive too. I was drinking tea when I opened his PM.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
you laughed saying how you could imagine me typing 'fiddy cent' well I know who 50 Cent is and I aint stupid.

And my ''prostitute paying a$$'' has never paid for sex in my life. Where are the mods here? You should be banned woman.

You are obviously new.....

SHALENA

May 29, 2006
The other thing you can do is take a girl to the beach where they have tons of bootleg CDs for sale. You can usually get a good price if you can haggle and buy more than a couple CDs. I don't know what the going price is now, but the last time I was in Sosua, you could haggle down to about 80 pesos per CD. If you can get 100 pesos per CD, you'd prob be doing well now. Let the girl pick some CDs and buy one for yourself and one for her. Then take her back to your place to "listen" to them....

Another thing girls love is if you take pictures of them-- in public, that is. Take them down to the beach or whatever and then you can post the pics on tinypic.com so they can access them. Take them grocery shopping and have them cook dinner for you at their house. If you really want to give them a thrill, offer to take them to a beauty parlor and get their hair done. That might set you back some, but they will love gossiping with their girlfriends. Feed their kids if you really want to make them happy. They will also really like it if you can give them photos of their kids. If that doesn't make them happy, then you paying by the hour anyway.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Hey, that's not fair. He has a great sense of humor. Look at the PM he has just sent me:

hey you little weasel,

if you said that to me at a bar id snap you in half you English spunk stain. Your definitely English as ive met enough of you people to know what snide, negative and classless people you are.

little weasel douchbag, go and drink tea and let your white fat pasty belly all hang out

It is difficult to know how to take a post that uses the wordage, you,,, 'English spunk stain', 'I'll snap you in half' and 'little weasel douchbag' while directing the statement with content at someone he begins by saying has no class.
It is almost as if he wants people to think he is,,,,, Strange?

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com

hey you little weasel,

He's perceptive too. I was drinking tea when I opened his PM.

Hope you had the decency to have your shirt on.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
you laughed saying how you could imagine me typing 'fiddy cent' well I know who 50 Cent is and I aint stupid.

And my ''prostitute paying a$$'' has never paid for sex in my life. Where are the mods here? You should be banned woman.

Either:

#1) You have never had a physical relationship with the opposite sex.

or

#2) You paid in installments and thought you were getting it for free. You didn't.

Did you really send out a threatening PM? After calling for the banishment of a valued member by the mod's for making a little funny? It's funny someone should mention Sun&Buns and the chicken farm. This is a little reminiscent of that.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
There is no such thing as "FREE PUSSY"!
The "Best,and CHEAPEST", I "RENTED"!
The rest I paid for with my "TIME".
I can get more money,but my time is running short!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Thankgiving" is gone.
And just like all the other "Big,Fat,Over Cooked Turkeys" this "So Called" Randy1,will soon be "GONE"!
Too Bad,IT would have been fun to watch him ,"Self Destruct",under the "DR1 Welcoming Comittee"!
I wish I knew how to "import" "PMs",The ones I RECEIVE should be called,"BMs"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Randy T

Nov 13, 2011
The "Best,and CHEAPEST", I "RENTED"!
The rest I paid for with my "TIME".
I can get more money,but my time is running short!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Thankgiving" is gone.
And just like all the other "Big,Fat,Over Cooked Turkeys" this "So Called" Randy1,will soon be "GONE"!
Too Bad,IT would have been fun to watch him ,"Self Destruct",under the "DR1 Welcoming Comittee"!
I wish I knew how to "import" "PMs",The ones I RECEIVE should be called,"BMs"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

I agree

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
Careful Criss, he might sue.
After all he 'did' talk to his attorney yesterday. hahahahah

Just copy and paste the pm - inquiring minds want a good laugh ;)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Men who have NEVER PAID FOR PUSSY,HAVE NEVER HAD ANY!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PC DISCLAIMER:
Ladies who don't like the use of the "P" word,
Men use the "P" word as term of endearment,not in any derogatory,or condesending manner.
We use the "--"word for that!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
I L-O-V-E "Country Music"!!

Status
Not open for further replies.