Music suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy T

Nov 13, 2011
Sport Fishin

Seems like we got people sport fishing here, pickin on me. Well thats a wrap for me. You win guys, youve bullied me out of here. Well done

Randy

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Like Roy Clark used to say with Buck Owens on "HEE HAW".....................
"I'm a pick'n",..and,"I'm a grin'n"!
and Randy's ,..."A go'n"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't let "cher" broken down screen door hit you in "yer arse" on the way out,"CRY BABY"!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

"Wow",THAT was an EASY ONE!!!!!!!!
Except they ALWAYS" have more "Tears-To-Shed" before they disapear to the next website!

Randy T

Nov 13, 2011
Like Roy Clark used to say with Buck Owens on "HEE HAW".....................
"I'm a pick'n",..and,"I'm a grin'n"!
and Randy's ,..."A go'n"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't let "cher" broken down screen door hit you in "yer arse" on the way out,"CRY BABY"!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

"Wow",THAT was an EASY ONE!!!!!!!!
Except they ALWAYS" have more "Tears-To-Shed" before they disapear to the next website!

I sure wish I had as much time on my hands as you do to write all that gibberish that you do so poorly.

Randy

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I sure wish I had as much time on my hands as you do to write all that gibberish that you do so poorly.

Randy

Whay are you still posting, didn't your lawyer advise you to stop foaming at the mouth here?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"SEE",I Told You He'd Be BACK!
I am "Retired In PARADISE",sooooooooooooooooooooo, I DO have a lot of TIME on my hands!
What's all that "Sticky White STUFF" all over your hands?
You don't have to answer,I don't want you to be a "LIAR" again by posting here on DR1.
Besides,we are bored with you now anyway,"Too Easy"!
Cris Colon,CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
You must be using that new hand cream by "Oil of Olay,???????
It's called:
"SOSUMEE"!

Randy T

Nov 13, 2011
"SEE",I Told You He'd Be BACK!
I am "Retired In PARADISE",sooooooooooooooooooooo, I DO have a lot of TIME on my hands!
What's all that "Sticky White STUFF" all over your hands?
You don't have to answer,I don't want you to be a "LIAR" again by posting here on DR1.
Besides,we are bored with you now anyway,"Too Easy"!
Cris Colon,CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
You must be using that new hand cream by "Oil of Olay,???????
It's called:
"SOSUMEE"!

I aint gonna rise to the bait old boy Cris Colon............
Aint it great you are retired and all and just loving life in the sun..... wow lucky for old boy Cris isnt it. I sure hope your days are filled with blisful joy in the sun.... go and have your little afternoon nap and relax ... there is a good old boy

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I guess the only bait your "rise" to is to ............
"Masterbate"
Soooooo,go get a "Grip On Yourself",and be a "BOY of your word",and don't come back!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Would have responded to your "attempt" at sarcasm sooner,but I actually WAS taking a nap!
I would like to engage you in a "Battle-of-Wits",but even I never take advantage of the "Unarmed"!

Randy T

Nov 13, 2011
I guess the only bait your "rise" to is to ............
"Masterbate"
Soooooo,go get a "Grip On Yourself",and be a "BOY of your word",and don't come back!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Would have responded to your "attempt" at sarcasm sooner,but I actually WAS taking a nap!
I would like to engage you in a "Battle-of-Wits",but even I never take advantage of the "Unarmed"!

Cris Colon, if you are brave enough to enter an intellectual debate with me, (a battle of wits) if you wish ill be happy to deduce your ramblings and nonsensical entries with aplomb.

Chrismic

Mar 28, 2008
Seems like we got people sport fishing here, pickin on me. Well thats a wrap for me. You win guys, youve bullied me out of here. Well done

Randy

Yeah , is it not funny
A simple thread about music, end up in all kind of trouble..

If you make a "enemy" in one thread, will he often follow you to your next thread, not to answer your question, but to bully you. And often will "friends" of people that bully you, also start to bully you, even that you have never talk with them before.

Another thing you must learn in this forum, is that talk about prostitution or female Dominican girlfriends will give bad replies..
Even that prostitution is legal in this country, and for some of the girls is prostitution a way to survive, I have meet girls that need money to pay their rent or money to feed their child, and walked all the day to find a normal work, but without any luck.
For some time ago, was it raining so much , so no tourist could walk at Sosua Beach, some employers had to let the girls go, some of them was forced to prostitute them self to survive.

But who is using who ?
I believe that many of the posters here in this forum that are against prostitution has Dominican employers, ask them how much they pay them ? A bar girl make maybe 6000 peso a month. A Dominican cook maybe 300 peso a day, same as a single dinner could cost in a restaurant. A foreign friend of my was fired after he had learn the Dominican cook to make food his way, my friend earn 600 peso a day, the Dominican cook 300 peso.
In this country need a Dominican family at least 15 -17 000 peso a month to only survive.

It is little sad it is difficult and you will be threaten to be banned, if you write about prostitution, I would like to make a thread about prostitution in Sosua now, because there are so many bad girls there now, that only try to steal so much as possible from. Know about several people that has lost laptop, cellar, money.etc.. I could explain this more...
But in one way if you play with fire, can you get burned.

I know about several foreigners that has girlfriend, even working girls, that they dont give money , of course since they are so much poor than you, must you pay for dinner or food, or a beer, etc, but it western countries must you also pay for the girl if you take her out.
A foreign friend me, is very poor, so often give his Dominican girlfriend him some money.

I will at last say I am sorry that newbies in this forum often get very personal and bad comments from long time poster.
In one way would I see newbies more important than long time poster, since they will have more use for the adverting section in this forum, since they maybe will need a place to live and maybe even buy a apartment here .
Often ask Real estae agents where they get information about there business..

Sorry for a little long post.
But answer to your question, is that many girls more like to see music video and cartoons on your television.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Randy T writes: Cris Colon, if you are brave enough to enter an intellectual debate with me, (a battle of wits) if you wish ill be happy to deduce your ramblings and nonsensical entries with aplomb.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nit-wit against Half-wit
or Wit against Dim-wit

Randy T

Nov 13, 2011
Yeah , is it not funny
A simple thread about music, end up in all kind of trouble..

If you make a "enemy" in one thread, will he often follow you to your next thread, not to answer your question, but to bully you. And often will "friends" of people that bully you, also start to bully you, even that you have never talk with them before.

Another thing you must learn in this forum, is that talk about prostitution or female Dominican girlfriends will give bad replies..
Even that prostitution is legal in this country, and for some of the girls is prostitution a way to survive, I have meet girls that need money to pay their rent or money to feed their child, and walked all the day to find a normal work, but without any luck.
For some time ago, was it raining so much , so no tourist could walk at Sosua Beach, some employers had to let the girls go, some of them was forced to prostitute them self to survive.

But who is using who ?
I believe that many of the posters here in this forum that are against prostitution has Dominican employers, ask them how much they pay them ? A bar girl make maybe 6000 peso a month. A Dominican cook maybe 300 peso a day, same as a single dinner could cost in a restaurant. A foreign friend of my was fired after he had learn the Dominican cook to make food his way, my friend earn 600 peso a day, the Dominican cook 300 peso.
In this country need a Dominican family at least 15 -17 000 peso a month to only survive.

It is little sad it is difficult and you will be threaten to be banned, if you write about prostitution, I would like to make a thread about prostitution in Sosua now, because there are so many bad girls there now, that only try to steal so much as possible from. Know about several people that has lost laptop, cellar, money.etc.. I could explain this more...
But in one way if you play with fire, can you get burned.

I know about several foreigners that has girlfriend, even working girls, that they dont give money , of course since they are so much poor than you, must you pay for dinner or food, or a beer, etc, but it western countries must you also pay for the girl if you take her out.
A foreign friend me, is very poor, so often give his Dominican girlfriend him some money.

I will at last say I am sorry that newbies in this forum often get very personal and bad comments from long time poster.
In one way would I see newbies more important than long time poster, since they will have more use for the adverting section in this forum, since they maybe will need a place to live and maybe even buy a apartment here .
Often ask Real estae agents where they get information about there business..

Sorry for a little long post.
But answer to your question, is that many girls more like to see music video and cartoons on your television.

Good afternoon Chrismic,

Hope you are having a nice day and thanks for your response, it was nice to read your words and also your take on things around here. Ok without going into the issue its obvious there are a gang of bullies on this site, unless you have several hundred posts Chrismic it give these people carte blanche to say whatever they want- its all a bit much. But I aint going nowhere, i am not going to be bullied around. I will be posting here and Ill get to gold status one day. I have a lot to offer and am a great person to have floating on the board. So ill be looking forward to having interaction in the future Chrismic.

Now, onto your actual post. Yes I have noticed that prostitution its a taboo area on the board, even tho Sosua is heavily reliant on the money that the holidaying gents bring to town. You see it appears to me a lot of the posters here, the seasoned ones are ultra conservative christian types and old, plus a lot id say are seasoned mongers who have a double front existance.

It is indeed very sad the plight many of these beautiful young women find themselves in that have to resort to satisfying the sexual needs and wants of these men. I myself have empathy Chrismic but its a two way street. i myself would never pay for sex as i am a ladies man with a real good knack of getting it for free but each to their own I say.

Thank you for your kind words, its pleasant to chat with a nice gent like yourself instad of the bullying and name calling from those know it alls.

all the best and ill be in sosua over the christmas break and could easily catch up for a game of pool and a beer.

Randy

Randy T

Nov 13, 2011
Randy T writes: Cris Colon, if you are brave enough to enter an intellectual debate with me, (a battle of wits) if you wish ill be happy to deduce your ramblings and nonsensical entries with aplomb.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nit-wit against Half-wit
or Wit against Dim-wit

Thanks Bob, you got that one correcto, i am not lacking in Wit, thats a fact Bob

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
OK Randy,Make Up Your MIND!...Oh,I Almost Forgot,You Don't Have One!

I guess that is why you posted that you would not post again on DR1,then you did!
Now you can't decide if you,"Like",or "Dislike" Bob's post!
You will soon leave DR1,after all,a "Ladies Man" like you,MUST have better things to do???????????
Rememember,you don't pay a prostitute for sex,you pay her to LEAVE!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
"Next Victim Please Post NOW!"

Randy T

Nov 13, 2011
I guess that is why you posted that you would not post again on DR1,then you did!
Now you can't decide if you,"Like",or "Dislike" Bob's post!
You will soon leave DR1,after all,a "Ladies Man" like you,MUST have better things to do???????????
Rememember,you don't pay a prostitute for sex,you pay her to LEAVE!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
"Next Victim Please Post NOW!"

Actually I both like and disliked his post on purpose as there were things i liked and disliked, it was an insult but it was kind of funny- oh and I figured why should I let a bully like you win and get me out of DR1. You aint going to win this one.

And what is this CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC rubbish, is it your way of trying to make an underline line? if you press that little button with a U when you reply--its got a little underline you might achieve that outcome. but i somehow doubt you would be very computer savvy Criss.

Now i am about to pour myself a wild turkey and coke, get my groove on and hit the town where some lady will encounter my wit, charm and all i have and she will be entertained.. lucky lady....... lol

Have a nice evening in paradise Criss

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Dream on loverboy!
Need a few shots of "personality" to get your courage up?
Just take lots of pesos,THATS what the girls you will meet in Sosue call "personalidad"!
Sorry,I (See,BIG "I",not your little insecure "i"!) forgot,you can't speak Spanish!
Sosua huh,you must be on a tight budget!
Your budget is the only thing "Tight" you will find on the street in Sosua tonight!
BUT THEN YOU ARE A DRUNK SO YOU CAN'T PERFORM IN ANY EVENT!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Randy T

Nov 13, 2011
Dream on loverboy!
Need a few shots of "personality" to get your courage up?
Just take lots of pesos,THATS what the girls you will meet in Sosue call "personalidad"!
Sorry,I (See,BIG "I",not your little insecure "i"!) forgot,you can't speak Spanish!
Sosua huh,you must be on a tight budget!
Your budget is the only thing "Tight" you will find on the street in Sosua tonight!
BUT THEN YOU ARE A DRUNK SO YOU CAN'T PERFORM IN ANY EVENT!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Thats enough Criss, lets just enjoy the site, hope youve been having a good day.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BjZrtdsdYM0?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BjZrtdsdYM0?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>
If you don't like the music you can at least enjoy the video

Not germaine to the conversation but this ten year old girl from Mexico is good
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/a7UFm6ErMPU?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.