Name that town.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Mentally or physically?;)
You know that a lot of us have lived here for over 10 years, and to the best of my recollection, you've been here for less than one, so it stands to reason that the old timers should have guessed it first.

Did you want those panties laundered first, or sent as is in the full splendor of their gentle aroma.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
rgyh.jpg

hdf600x352.jpg

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
You know that a lot of us have lived here for over 10 years, and to the best of my recollection, you've been here for less than one, so it stands to reason that the old timers should have guessed it first.

Did you want those panties laundered first, or sent as is in the full splendor of their gentle aroma.
Been here over 3 months, have spent around 15 weeks a year for the last 4 years here. Ben coming here since the mid-80's.

Seeing how I've scouted around for the best motorcycle rutes we could find, it stands to reason that I get around more than most...;). Heck, I know some long-termers who have barely left the North Coast, much less explore the interior...

I know folks who flat refuse to leave their house alone.

Jan 5, 2006
Rocky, now you need to show us pics of the real reason that has you venturing out to Villa Trina. I've never been there, but I did have girfriend from there. ;)

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
All it takes is a bit of "waste";)
You have to admit that a couple of colostomy bags used as potters with a nice rhubarb crop growing in them, would make wonderful decorations for Elton's front balcony.
All the neighbours would be soooooooooooo jealous.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
I know folks who flat refuse to leave their house alone.

Congrats on spotting the location but I have to ask, do you really know people who won't go out alone? Why, what are they scared of? Or did you mean, won't leave their home unguarded? Because if the latter I would concur entirely. There is always someone here when both of us are out - common sense really.