Need Wrapping paper.

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Checking in before my final pre-trip shopping... is wrapping paper still the best thing to bring? need one color more than another? Anything else that is more needed?

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Checking in before my final pre-trip shopping... is wrapping paper still the best thing to bring? need one color more than another? Anything else that is more needed?
Wrapping paper is great, reds or blues most needed.
We're probably close to having enough for the presents on hand, but we're bound to go get another load or two.
Thanks a million.

olddog

Jul 14, 2006
Hi Marc...

This old fart is starting to bulk out the suitcase so I'll lay low on other stuff. Red for the ninas and blue for the ninos? Count on it.

Phil

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
Be aware that doing elf work can be hazardous. I just injured my thumb nail removing price tags. Just shows I should drink more while working.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Workelves Compensation

Here's a pic for your insurance claim.
Insuranceclaim.jpg

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
So are we nearing record status yet Rocky.
hifiman
Without a doubt.
In previous years, a lot of the presents were on the tiny side, so we would often give the kids 2 or 3 at a time.
This year, the presents are more elaborate, so we will attain many more kids.
We've been trying to guess how many there are, and just don't know.
Al I can say is, I have last year's pics and there are more now under (around/covering) the tree, more to be wrapped, and more to be purchased, so we be rockin'.

Last year's tree.
DSC00659600x450.jpg

This year, with 200 more to be wrapped, down below.
Picture008600x450.jpg

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
My goodness, you've done well! :) I see the thin stuff was usable after all, good, I had my doubts. Right, back to the PP food canastas..........
The thin stuff was perfect for teddy bears and such for the girls, and volleyballs and soccerballs (yet to be wrapped) for the boys.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
With all the sadness of the last few days I thought it might be a good time to post on this thread again to remind people of happier events. I'm sure that if anyone coming down for Christmas or New Year finds a little space in their suitcase, then all donations of toys, wrapping paper or even cash to buy toys can be put to good use. Hope I'm not speaking out of turn here :laugh: (but then, I'm famous for it).

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
With all the sadness of the last few days I thought it might be a good time to post on this thread again to remind people of happier events. I'm sure that if anyone coming down for Christmas or New Year finds a little space in their suitcase, then all donations of toys, wrapping paper or even cash to buy toys can be put to good use. Hope I'm not speaking out of turn here :laugh: (but then, I'm famous for it).
And the Christmas present train keeps on chugging along.
Picture005600x450.jpg

hifiman

Jul 13, 2005

How can asking people to donate for the kids be speaking out of turn.Eleven more days folks:lick:
hifiman

A

apostropheman

:laugh:are we excited yet:)

fantastic job!

i'm living thru this as it doesn't look like i'll be able to make it this year:(