neighbour just told me he will poisen my dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Anti-Social Paradise

the main problem is that NOWHERE in the world, NO ONE can come and tell you that he will kill your dogs if they don't stop barking.

Well, you found out differently....
And this country is the ideal place for antisocial elements to do what they have always wanted to do.
You came to their 'paradise'.... :tired:

donP

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
In other news, a German man was found dead today of a gunshot wound to the face. A cryptic message was found written, apparently in the man's blood on a nearby wall:

"DR1 made me do it"

Authorities are not sure who "Doctor One" refers to.

His body was taken to the morgue where the coroner says identification will be difficult since so much of the body has been eaten by animals, apparently dogs.

Neighbors say its possible they may know the man, as there was a man of similar height and build living int he area who complained incessantly about barking dogs.

Strangely, no barking dogs could be heard in the area, it appears the dogs in question finally got enough to eat.

Details at 11.

flo

Apr 11, 2006
everything was solved in a civilized manner, we spoke to his landlord and everything will take its course, the dogs shutup now and so does he

nothing else to this, the discussion should be ended now and not be dragged on any longer, thank you

Fiesta Mama

Bronze
Jan 28, 2004
everything was solved in a civilized manner, we spoke to his landlord and everything will take its course, the dogs shutup now and so does he

nothing else to this, the discussion should be ended now and not be dragged on any longer, thank you

I am glad you have apparently worked things out. However, I (and I'm sure others) am wondering what you did to all of a sudden get "the dogs to shut up now"????

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
I am glad you have apparently worked things out. However, I (and I'm sure others) am wondering what you did to all of a sudden get "the dogs to shut up now"????

Yes I'm sure Conchman would like to know, because he has admitted having a similar problem. I'm sure many would benefit from hearing flo's method for the sudden silencing of her dogs when she is out. I see the advice to talk to the house owner was taken, so I'm glad to have suggested something useful. And in return, flo could share with other dog owners her quick solution.

flo

Apr 11, 2006
the dogs remain in the backyard now when i leave with tv on, the also seemed to be barking at the many cats running cross the fence all the time, now they cant see them when locked, problem solved everyone happy caribbean living

sabra

Jun 16, 2007
nationalities

FIRST: Flo, i am happy that the problem now is solved.:bunny:
question beside - any TV-channels your doggies prefer?

in his german face, i thought was the reply.... :confused:
maybe I am too sensitive - but I must let you know, that I am really happy to be a german. all the best for you, sincerly
sabra

blackrainbow

Dec 26, 2009
maybe I am too sensitive - but I must let you know, that I am really happy to be a german. all the best for you, sincerly
sabra

If you actually read the whole thread, maybe you will undertsand what that meant,

unless of course there may be a translation error :tired:

Status
Not open for further replies.