new blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

baileyboy

Jun 27, 2004
great stroy

What a great story....Am enjoying it, I stumbled across it, and then I saw the pictures, and thought oh my god, that's Helmut! And it was you, after I saw your name! Your wife's jewerly is beautiful, and I can't wait to see her shop when Mom and I come in Aug. (Only 12 more sleeps!) Keep up the great writing. See ya in a few more days.

Lisa ...(and Mom, Sharon)

jackquontee

May 20, 2005
Congratulations

Luzcace, I don't know you, but my sense is that you're a pretty decent fellow. I just wanted to say congratulations on your recent marriage. It's always inspiring to read about the success of love. But, I guess, as the saying goes, love conquers all when it's pure and true. These successful outcomes give hope to those of us who are still out there searching for the same thing. I wish you and your wife the best, and look forward to future writings in your blog.

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
jackquontee said:
Luzcace, I don't know you, but my sense is that you're a pretty decent fellow. I just wanted to say congratulations on your recent marriage. It's always inspiring to read about the success of love. But, I guess, as the saying goes, love conquers all when it's pure and true. These successful outcomes give hope to those of us who are still out there searching for the same thing. I wish you and your wife the best, and look forward to future writings in your blog.

Tony, next time you come you must visit them, or we take them out for a dinner. Both Helmut and his wife are the absolute nicest people you can ever image. It is your kind of people! ;)

jackquontee

May 20, 2005
Jees, Carina, I thought I was the only one awake at this hour. Dinner always sounds good to me. I'll be around from September 6-13. I'll see you then. Tony

carina said:
Tony, next time you come you must visit them, or we take them out for a dinner. Both Helmut and his wife are the absolute nicest people you can ever image. It is your kind of people! ;)

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
jackquontee said:
Jees, Carina, I thought I was the only one awake at this hour. Dinner always sounds good to me. I'll be around from September 6-13. I'll see you then. Tony

Great! ;)

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
By the way Helmut, we should get some "surstr?mming" here, and invite some friends to with all the sidings... hehe.. ;)
I think I will organize that and then we can pull of an event together. ;)

luzcace

Aug 19, 2004
www.luzcace.info
carina said:
By the way Helmut, we should get some "surstr?mming" here, and invite some friends to with all the sidings... hehe.. ;)
I think I will organize that and then we can pull of an event together. ;)

Carina, I think I pass on this one, hahahhaha

twhitehead

Bronze
Nov 1, 2003
Great Blog

luzcace said:
After reading the blogs, I decided to start one as well, hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy the others

Great Blog- very interesting - will definately be a regular reader. only one ? - What is wrong with reggaeton? Tom

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
luzcace said:
New update

Cool Helmut! I?d would like to attend classes! I did that for a few years back home, and enjoyed to work with "living material" as a change from my work!
Let us know when you start!

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
luzcace said:
The story continues
Love and pottery.

That sounds sooooo romantic
Even moreso when the main characters are trully in love.

You guys can make the most interesting love story movie about your genuine love.

May your love always strengthen more and more as well as forever lasting and much happiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.