new blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
Great pics Helmut!
Love Amparos work, original, unique and the prices anyone can afford..

I heard from a common friend yesterday that you can make chocolate pralines.
True? :laugh:

luzcace

Aug 19, 2004
www.luzcace.info
carina said:
Great pics Helmut!
Love Amparos work, original, unique and the prices anyone can afford..

I heard from a common friend yesterday that you can make chocolate pralines.
True? :laugh:
Yes Carina, we make chocolate pralines at the hotel, I invite you one day to have a look at the kitchen and taste our pastries and sweets,great brownies also.
Helmut

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
luzcace said:
Yes Carina, we make chocolate pralines at the hotel, I invite you one day to have a look at the kitchen and taste our pastries and sweets,great brownies also.
Helmut

Great! I?ll be there in 10 minutes! Just kidding, 5 minutes! :laugh:

Can I bring my friend Dawn from Sosua too? You?ve met her.
We are very loyal to each other when it comes to chocolate :lick:

luzcace

Aug 19, 2004
www.luzcace.info
carina said:
Great! I?ll be there in 10 minutes! Just kidding, 5 minutes! :laugh:

Can I bring my friend Dawn from Sosua too? You?ve met her.
We are very loyal to each other when it comes to chocolate :lick:

Of course you can bring Dawn, we should meet one Wednesday, (not tomorrow as i am gonig to Santo Domingo for a couple of days), every Wednesday we have a chocolate table, a part from all the other desserts, in our buffet restaurant with lots of goodies.

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
luzcace said:
Of course you can bring Dawn, we should meet one Wednesday, (not tomorrow as i am gonig to Santo Domingo for a couple of days), every Wednesday we have a chocolate table, a part from all the other desserts, in our buffet restaurant with lots of goodies.

That means I have to wait a hoooooooooooole week?
Just joking, it would be lovely!!!
So now I will stop eating, and wait til I come to you so I can try everything! :cross-eye

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
By the way Helmut, I read today o TravelPix ( a Scandinavian website ) that Coral Marien was considered the best choice for Scandinavian tourists, in a gallup. Best ratings for food, service and standard in comparence between prices and standard among the hotels in Costa Dorada & Playa Dorada.

Good work! ;)

jackquontee

May 20, 2005
Now those are really nice!

I'll have to talk to Amparo when I get there in November. Maybe she can put together a dinnerware set for me? I've got to figure out how to get it back to the states though. Plus, I've got to bring those other things back. But, hopefully, I'll be able to leave some things there before I leave and make room in my suitcase for those other items I got last time. Tell her I said great work!

luzcace said:
http://dr1.com/blogs/?u=LUZCACE

let me know what you all think about this work!!!!

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
jackquontee said:
I'll have to talk to Amparo when I get there in November. Maybe she can put together a dinnerware set for me? I've got to figure out how to get it back to the states though. Plus, I've got to bring those other things back. But, hopefully, I'll be able to leave some things there before I leave and make room in my suitcase for those other items I got last time. Tell her I said great work!

And maybe a nice tray or bowl to use for the chocolate you will keep on bringing?? :cross-eye
Oh, I forgot, need no bowl, I?ll just eat it! :paranoid:

Status
Not open for further replies.