New Garden Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
i've been noticing a lot of racial "tones" on DR1 lately ? it concerns me. must be the "new" breed of posters.
but back to NG, go and have fun !!

life is what you make it............

Check out the "Off Topic" thread if you really want to see some toxic bile!

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
BB, actually we all know what he thinks of himself. misfits usually lash out at others for their "short" comings. :laugh:

May 5, 2007
can i get an update on this hotel. someone who has stayed there since the change from Garden Keti.

I don't know what/who "Keti" is, but stayed there with cousin in Sept of 2010 and found it decent. Rooms facing pool can be a little loud, take second floor if you want quiet

Very convenient to downtown Sosua, restaurant was very good for breakfast and lunch, rooms were clean and had hot water
simple easy set up was what I found

**Sorry, didn't realize I was posting to a 4 year old question

Last edited:

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
I don't know what/who "Keti" is, but stayed there with cousin in Sept of 2010 and found it decent. Rooms facing pool can be a little loud, take second floor if you want quiet

Very convenient to downtown Sosua, restaurant was very good for breakfast and lunch, rooms were clean and had hot water
simple easy set up was what I found

**Sorry, didn't realize I was posting to a 4 year old question

Some history, It was called Garden Keti years ago after Lorenzo's wife Keti. Lorenzo is the owner. After Lorenzo got a local girl pregnant his wife divorced him and went back to Italy. The new wife changed the name of the hotel to New Garden.

FritoBandito

Bronze
Dec 19, 2009
BB, actually we all know what he thinks of himself. misfits usually lash out at others for their "short" comings. :laugh:

You can call it lashing out, I call it speaking the truth......and to most of people on this board who object to my postings, they KNOW I'm speaking the truth, and they just can't admit it..........

Brothalove

Jan 15, 2010
Noun 1. truth - a fact that has been verified; "at last he knew the truth"; "the truth is the he didn't want to do it"
2. truth - conformity to reality or actuality; "they debated the truth of the proposition"; "the situation brought home to us the blunt truth of the military threat"; "he was famous for the truth of his portraits"; "he turned to religion in his search for eternal verities"
Synonyms: the true, verity
Antonyms:
falseness, falsity - the state of being false or untrue; "argument could not determine its truth or falsity"
3. truth - a true statement; "he told the truth"; "he thought of answering with the truth but he knew they wouldn't believe it"
Synonyms: true statement
Antonyms:
false statement, falsehood, untruth, falsity - a false statement
4. truth - the quality of nearness to the truth or the true value; "he was beginning to doubt the accuracy of his compass"; "the lawyer questioned the truth of my account"
Synonyms: accuracy
5. Truth - United States abolitionist and feminist who was freed from slavery and became a leading advocate of the abolition of slavery and for the rights of women (1797-1883)
Synonyms: Sojourner Truth

Tom_

Mar 25, 2011
New Garden update

Did anybody stay at New Garden recently? Any reports about the latest developments would be appreciated.

Wow so many replys since my post...but nearly 99% offtopic.

And special thanks to FritoBandito:speechles

Status
Not open for further replies.