Nightlife in SD

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiamiDRGuy

Bronze
May 19, 2013
Can anyone recommend me best 5 bars and 5 restaurant in SD (The Capital) and explain why? I am planning to make a video out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: AlaPlaya

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Most of the hot action is in
Los Guandules, Las Ciénaga or Cristo Rey neighborhoods.
Start by strolling those areas in the evening - you'll find lively bars and great cuisine.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: bachata and Big

rey

Jan 2, 2007

The world
Sahara
Gold
Vent
Inside the jaragua hotel BAR
Rise

Well , my advise for nightlife and having fun in SDQ at night is to stay on this side of the bridge ( Districto nacional / PIANTINI side ) and then choose from ANY CLUB on this side of the bridge …. You will have a much better time not to mention a safer time …. Do Not buy bottles at the clubs buy drinks , ones you see a group of girls you like then proceed to send a bottle to her table and tell the waiter to go ask for her number , ones you have her number text her via WhatsApp and tell her you either coming over to her table to chill and drink or she is coming to your table to chill and drink…. Long story short THEN 8 hours later wake her up so she can leave your penthouse , give her money for taxi and for her nails and salon and always be respectful to her even thought she might be a “cuero” or a very “easy” girl… always be respectful.

PS: One more piece of advised regarding nightlife ; I will tell you like many of my Dominican friends have advise me , DO NOT CROSS TO THE OTHER SIDE unless it’s an emergency ; stay where you belong and with your peers and social circle

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
The world
Sahara
Gold
Vent
Rise

Well , my advise for nightlife and having fun in SDQ at night is to stay on this side of the bridge ( Districto nacional / PIANTINI side ) and then choose from ANY CLUB on this side of the bridge …. You will have a much better time not to mention a safer time …. Do Not buy bottles at the clubs buy drinks , ones you see a group of girls you like then proceed to send a bottle to her table and tell the waiter to go ask for her number , ones you have her number text her via WhatsApp and tell her you either coming over to her table to chill and drink or she is coming to your table to chill and drink…. Long story short THEN 8 hours later wake her up so she can leave your penthouse , give her money for taxi and for her nails and salon and always be respectful to her even thought she might be a “cuero” or a very “easy” girl… always be respectful.

PS: One more piece of advised regarding nightlife ; I will tell you like many of my Dominican friends have advise me , DO NOT CROSS TO THE OTHER SIDE unless it’s an emergency ; stay where you belong and with your peers and social circle
Lot of truth in that Rey. The only problem with many of the SD clubs is they are full of nicely dressed lycra girls like you find in Sosua.

Reactions: rey

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
The world
Sahara
Gold
Vent
Rise

Hey Big Spender - do you drop bottles on unknown women's tables every time you go clubbing?
Sounds like a way to go broke or get pummeled once her chulo shows up to the club unless he likes drinking the bottle you sent over.
Either way - I think you live on Rey's fictional 'Magic Toad Ride'

slowmo

Aug 1, 2016
Do Not buy bottles at the clubs buy drinks , ones you see a group of girls you like then proceed to send a bottle to her table and tell the waiter to go ask for her number , ones you have her number text her via WhatsApp and tell her you either coming over to her table to chill and drink or she is coming to your table to chill and drink
Leave it to Rey to add an element of danger to an otherwise normal experience.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
"Long story short THEN 8 hours later wake her up so she can leave your penthouse"

Rey, I see your still on the "don't cross the bridge to the other side" narrative. Didn't the people who told you do not cross the bridge to other side also tell you it's never a good idea to bring someone you just met, especially in a club back to where you live? Sounds to me like crossing the bridge may be safer.

rey

Jan 2, 2007
I believe in better safe than sorry … it’s well known to anyone who live in Santo Domingo for longer than a week that this side of the bridge is safer ; I don’t see why you don’t agree with what it’s a FACT not an OPINION

rey

Jan 2, 2007
"Long story short THEN 8 hours later wake her up so she can leave your penthouse"

Rey, I see your still on the "don't cross the bridge to the other side" narrative. Didn't the people who told you do not cross the bridge to other side also tell you it's never a good idea to bring someone you just met, especially in a club back to where you live? Sounds to me like crossing the bridge may be safer.
My friend I doubt that a sexy beauty pageant contestant between 21 & 26 years old wearing Prada shoes and Gucci purse would cause me harm…

• Haha
Reactions: keepcoming

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
My friend I doubt that a sexy beauty pageant contestant between 21 & 26 years old wearing Prada shoes and Gucci purse would cause me harm…
I doubt she'd be caught dead in your 80 sq meter "Penthouse" either.
Nor your old Honda that's always in the shop.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
I've been thinking of creating helmets and bullet proof vests that instead of having a logo on display they would say "Rey from DR1" and then in small letters "Proceeds goes to making the DR safer." The customer would have the option to get them in Spanish or English, could cost more in Spanglish.

Manuel01

Apr 1, 2009
The world
Sahara
Gold
Vent
Rise

Go with Gold ! Never before midnight. Has "Hotel Licence" meaning no closing hours. Left many times at daylight LOL

Reactions: rey

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Nor would she meet you. No harm, no foul, no nada. Life is but a dream Rey, and you are living the dream to the fullest. Your women bought Prada and the Gucci stuff on Duarte st. (Along with the other brand counterfeits.) Why would a woman wearing the real stuff be with you ? And what does your mama do when they come over? Are they allowed past lobby security??

THere are women that live in my building that are wearing the real stuff. Th real perfume and real jewelry. When they get into their cars (80000 and up) I shudder at the thought of having to pay their bills. One is the gf of a guy that owns a huge garment factory in San Pedro. One guy calls the doorman security to start up his car weekly bc is owns multiple clinics in NYC and goes back and forth bi weekly.
So it goes Rey...keep playing your game of mental matsurbation and enjoy your dream.

Reactions: jd426
Status
Not open for further replies.