Now this I call reckless!

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
There are many, many generous donors in DR. The thing is you don't want to giving stuff to everybody. There are to many vivos who will come asking for the stuff acting like their in dire and desperate need, then once you turn around they are selling it to make money.

The donors try to keep it on the down low.

The lines would be endless.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

People know who they are giving to. The receivers are most likely are in dire and desperate need. Why the receivers sell is they cannot use what has been received. They sell to convert the materials into cash to purchase what they do need.

PJT has been involved in many unpublished (down low) charitable activities which includes collecting, storing, sorting, and distribution of needed materials, such as school and medical supplies.

Seen it all, done it all, can separate the bad guys from the good guys.

Dominican donors are vey tight, there are no lines of them.

Regards,

PJT

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
People know who they are giving to. The receivers are most likely are in dire and desperate need. Why the receivers sell is they cannot use what has been received. They sell to convert the materials into cash to purchase what they do need.

And I have no problem with that - unless they sell what they've been given to buy booze, visit the banca, or bet on a cockfight with the money. Like you, I've been around the block a few times too, it can be disheartening.