October Interviews - Immigration Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

sangria

Bronze
May 16, 2006
Kacy,

Fantastic news! Congratulations to you and your husband!

Cathay,

I'm sorry to hear your husband was denied. Good luck with the appeal and let us know if you need anything. We are all still here to help.

Sangria

cathay

*** Sin Bin ***
Oct 13, 2008
To all of you sweet ladies who have received good news , congratulations! I am so happy for you and share your joy!
Cathay

sangria

Bronze
May 16, 2006
Cathay,

Did she give any other reasons for the denial....

I doubt she can write "denied for being a sanky" on the official refusal letter...

Well...maybe she will try hahaha!

Hope things work themselves out for you guys.

Jess1

Jul 11, 2009
Congratulations Kacy!!! I'm sooooo happy for you and your spouse!!!

All the best!

Jess1

Jess1

Jul 11, 2009
Cathay- I'm sooo sorry. If you need the name of a great Immigration lawyer in T.O send me a PM. I feel for you, honestly, be strong and fight. In the end you will have your husband here with you.

You are in my prayers.

Jess

Jess1

Jul 11, 2009
Kacy,

Congratulations!!!! I hope that I am one day feeling the same happiness as you and your hubby!!!

ALL the best!!!!

Jess

Sweetkiwi

Jul 16, 2009
Kacy congratulations! I hope there will be more good news forthcoming from the other interviews. May I ask, was the interviewer SM as well? Just curious!

Last edited by a moderator:

Barbie38

Apr 15, 2009
Couldn't wait to get home tonight and read how the interviews went.

Kacy, congratulations I'm so happy for the two of you.

Cathay, I'm sorry lo siento that your husbands experience was so negative.

haitilee

Jun 23, 2009
Congrats Kacy!! I cannot wait for that day when they ask for my husbands passport so they can put the VISA in it!!!

Sweetkiwi

Jul 16, 2009
My bad

sweet kiwi, yes kacy's interviewer was the same as cathay's.

Duh, I guess that was a silly question, oops! It's just amazing to me how the same person can be so rude one moment (as with Cathay) and then be what I assume was reasonably professional with another couple. What happened to being impartial? I guess she made a snap judgement. That is not the quality you want in an interviewer... not to take anything away from Kacy's moment. :) I wish everyone luck. I guess she must do all of the interviews because I haven't heard anybody else's name mentioned. :paranoid:

twillis

Jun 22, 2009
I dont' think she does them all, but that would be good to know. personally, she scared the **#()* out of me :(

coco55

*** Sin Bin ***
Apr 25, 2009
i know that since february, sm is the woman whos doing all the interviews at santo domingo. So she did the february, april, agust and octobers one.

coco55

*** Sin Bin ***
Apr 25, 2009
Did anyone got news of lisa.jensen? Her husband got the 7th octobers interview...

Sunflower333

May 25, 2009
After reading about the interviews, I have 2 very different but equally strong emotions..

Cathay- I am SOOO sorry to hear of the denial. I put myself in your position and can imagine the huge disappointment BUT don't give up. It will just take you guys a little longer to be together.

Kacy- WOOHOO! You must be on cloud nine after the news!! The end to this journey is definitely in sight for you......

twillis

Jun 22, 2009
She hasn't posted yet. I am curious if there is a common thread to these denials. Is their huge age differences in the cases that have been denied by her. And what is considered huge? i have a 15 year age difference and quite honestly, am worried about it, never was before, but am now. This process can drive you crazy.

lisa.jensen

Mar 4, 2008
Hi Guys,

My hubby was denied yesterday. He says because we do not have a baby and because he does not have a job lined up in Canada. I do not know the name of the person he spoke to, but I will ask him. Bull**** reasons. Especially, the job. It is like they were lying to him to see if he knew. My husband did nor speak any English when I met him, so communication is still a little foggy at times. I will try to get more details.

missrnb

*** Sin Bin ***
Apr 26, 2009
Hi there Cathay.
I'm so sorry for you.
My husband had Sylvie Matas on the april 30 for his interview.
She didn't beleive him to be honest with me.
She gave us 90 days to bring more proofs.
But she used pretty arsh words during the interview.
Now, my husband droped his passeport and it is gooing well.

You should write to her :

What do you have to loose.
Tell her that you are gooing to appeal and put an end to her scaring people.

Good luck, and i sure will help too if you need exemples.

Buenas noches

Sunflower333

May 25, 2009
Lisa

What??!! I am so sorry to hear this. I can imagine your disappointment.

So, do they expect every couple to have a baby?? Well, then I sure will have a problem because no babies for us. I have 2 and he has 1 and we are happy with that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.