Off resort sankies...I got out in time..list of red flags to watch for

Status
Not open for further replies.

suitelady79

Sep 20, 2006
Being a New Yorker myself I understand what you're getting at JD lol...
But I think their is a lesson to be learned in your friend's situation. Nothing is promised and their is always a chance things could go really wrong. The thing to do is to pick yourself up (after a while) and carry the hell on with your life. Somebody said something about karma earlier in the thread. Puta girl and her Sankie will get theirs in the end.

I would imagine they are already getting theirs. Although they got the apartment or house, I'm sure the little bit of money that they can make between the two of them probably leaves the two of them wondering where they are going to get their next meal from living in a city like NYC with limited education and making a minimum wage. Karma is a bitch and most people who do wrong by others eventually get smacked by it.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
The original poster started a thread and I encouraged her to tell us more not because I'm nosy nor was it meant for people to have fun at her expense.

Most of the info we have is good info but the threads and posts get so long and boring and sometimes we are basically singing to the choir or talking to each other ( same thing right ) .

The original poster didn't come here seeking advice. I thought since she had been a member for two years and had been on DR1 before she headed down to the DR, maybe she could shed some light on the red flags.

We can go on and on for days and we have but I think a story coming from a woman would serve as a guide for other women to see their own red flags.

People don't see red flags when we bash them and tell them how naive or that other S word . People will read some threads, see the same people bashing with the same crap and just leave.

They are not learning anything.

I'm closing this so that both the female and the male versions of this story are here for others to read and maybe they will see the red flags in their own relationships and not a bunch or members repeating the same old thing and treating this like it's the clown bin.

Thanks to those that have responded with some respect.

Good luck to the OP ;)

I would have cleaned this up earlier but it was my day to volunteer at the senior's centre :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.