Off topic posts deleted!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xstew

Jul 4, 2012
Journalism is mostly honest and they and they tell both sides of a story. They don't tell you not to buy the Paper.

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Love it or leave it, if anyone believes they are above dr1's rules they have the ability to post elsewhere..........
If anyone is displeased, PM Robert............

xstew

Jul 4, 2012
My date was changed as i used ciber and that was deemed not to be used. I lived for quite some time with out internet so i was not reinstated until much later. I wanted to use stew but got named xstew. If you need any more information about me let me know.

xstew

Jul 4, 2012
Waytogo rules again no rules except whats stated On Dominican today not someones likes or dislikes. You want me to leave DR1 that's like saying shut up sorry i like to see what others are thinking about life here.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
If you need any more information about me let me know.

Relax. This isn't about you personally.

The only thing I can suggest is to pm Robert directly with anything you are unhappy about, because no moderator can make any changes to the policies of this site.

xstew

Jul 4, 2012
And no i wont go and tell Mommy what you did. I think Robert is above getting in involved in this type of exchange.

xstew

Jul 4, 2012
I am very relaxed after 20 years in the military i think i can take all that anyone has to throw at me. Lets stop for now and be friends makes for a better day and i have better things to do Bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.