Perfume and Colognes for men

rey

Jan 2, 2007
My Dominican Friends have said to me many times that it’s easier to find a place / store / where they sell original and legitimate comic book copies of Superman #1 Edition THEN finding a place where they sell REAL ORIGINAL and legitimate Mens perfume and cologne …

They said it’s extremely hard to find ?

Do y’all agree with my DR friends ?

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
My Dominican Friends have said to me many times that it’s easier to find a place / store / where they sell original and legitimate comic book copies of Superman #1 Edition THEN finding a place where they sell REAL ORIGINAL and legitimate Mens perfume and cologne …

Are you referring to the Capital area? Did you also mean to write"and women's perfumes "? And finally, do you and your friend know how to identify the counterfeit stuff? I might be able to help you. Maybe.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016

I agree with your friends. The real thing is even more expensive after it's shipped here

Reactions: rey

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Rey maybe if you were clearer with what you are truly asking then the responses would be better. Are you trying to find out if it is easy to find men's cologne/perfume in Santo Domingo and where? The comparison to comic books can throw some off. Because while it can be a tad expensive cologne/perfume is available. Not sure if men's body spray qualifies but that is also available.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Rey maybe if you were clearer with what you are truly asking then the responses would be better. Are you trying to find out if it is easy to find men's cologne/perfume in Santo Domingo and where? The comparison to comic books can throw some off. Because while it can be a tad expensive cologne/perfume is available. Not sure if men's body spray qualifies but that is also available.
Does it matter if it is fake or original if you like the smell? I rarely use cologne because my wife is allergic to cologne and perfume, but some smell very good. Fake everything is almost as available here as Korea.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Does it matter if it is fake or original if you like the smell? I rarely use cologne because my wife is allergic to cologne and perfume, but some smell very good. Fake everything is almost as available here as Korea.
Yes it does matter. Example#1. If you are giving as a gift to someone that matters and he/she wears the original all the time...they will know the difference immediately. Example #2. If you bought a generic or counterfeit and didn't know it, wouldn't that bother you? Example#3. Nobody wants to be taken for a fool. OP was not confusing to me as he clearly stated in capital letters REAL ORIGINAL.
Pretty clear other than posting brand names.

keepcoming

May 25, 2011
Most I know buy it from the Duty Free if they travel. It is available here (DR) but I am sure there are imposters. I once years ago saw the perfume "JOOP" sold as Joup.

rey

Jan 2, 2007
Most I know buy it from the Duty Free if they travel. It is available here (DR) but I am sure there are imposters. I once years ago saw the perfume "JOOP" sold as Joup.
That’s a great idea … duty free it’s always REAL & ORIGINAL colognes

I will Try that

rey

Jan 2, 2007
Counterfeit? Yes, so buy online. Buy it on Amazon.
A few issues with that and ordering via Amazon to DR

1-Anything over $200 will get TAX

2- any cologne/perfume that’s respectful costs over $200

3- probably will take 2 months to get to you

4- it might might might get lost inside the pants 👖 pockets of a ADUANA official .

5- not everyone has a courier 🚚 account to order online

keepcoming

May 25, 2011
There are a lot of men's colognes under $200.0 which are more than respectful. Not sure where you are getting your information from.