• Thread starter plze xpln y gvnmnt allwz ths
  • Start date

Pet Peeve

C

catherine

Re: Catherine

WHY YEAH IT IS TRUE YOU WILL BE SURPRISED THERE ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND ME SO TELL ME HAVE U FOUND WORK THERE OR ARE U LOOKING HOW ARE U GOING ABOUT IT?

J

Juliana

Re: Catherine

I don't have a job yet, but when I get there, there's people that I know,they are from Canada, but they live there now, they told me that they will help me. They probably have a job like representant for me, that's what they said. I am not worried, I'll see when I get there! You? But I will enought money to survive for a long time, because to live there, it wont cost me anything, I will live with my boyfriend and his family. First, I want to enjoy the country a little, I want to go visit Santo Domingo, because I never went there. And after if I can help a little for the schools or something else, I would be glad. You where are you going in DR?

C

catherine

Re: I'm glad for you, unlike I'm desperate :(

Juliana that is soooo great that you have people with connections and not only that cause I know people who have enough connections that if they took my plan to move there seriously enough they would be able to help me out. So I'm glad you have people to connect you. However, I want to go and start working right away. I too will be staying with family when I go there. I will be going to santiago (which is where I want to live) in 2 weeks but I'm only going for 2 weeks then I'm coming back. If it werent because my parents dont support my idea of me going over there I would have left a long time ago. However, since I know they wont I'm on my own therefore I have to give me some time to save some money before I head out there long term so that I do not have to depend on them or anyone else for money once I'm there of course I will just be shelter dependent, but this whole situation is really getting frustrating because I just feel so desperate to leave already and everyone thinks that I'm just going crazy and they are making me believe that maybe I'm. Now I'm going through a faze where I just feel sad all the time and as soon as I get into the topic I start crying. I really don't know what is going to become of this situation I was always in control of what went on in mylife but now I dont have much control because I know I wanna take a big step that regardles whether it turns out for the best or not its going to change my life and to top it off no one supports me and this is so big that I cant do it on my own.At least if i could say"look i'm leaving but i have a good job waiting for me" then I wouildhave more people happy for me but no even via internet and from teh states it is hard to find work.

J

Juliana

Don't Worry Catherine!

It is so funny, because I live almost the same thing as you. Me too, I want to leave right away, but because of the money I just cant. I thnik I will be ok to leave around the 15 of July. Me too, I only have one thing in mind, and it's hard to continue to live when your mind is not here! But for me, my parents are ok with the ideal, my mother said to me, if you don't go, you will regret it for the rest of your life! They are probably scared too, but they don't show it to me! My father would prefer if I had a job before I go, but I told him, don't worry I will find somethnig, if I don't find anything I will come back sooner, that's it! You are so lucky to go in 2 weeks! I was suppose to go on vacations in May for a week, but I want to leave in July, then I won't go, because of the money. 3 months, it's not the end of the world! Don't worry Catherine, I am sure it will be just fine.
When do you think you are gonna leave? Maybe we can help one and other if we are there at the same time?! Talk to you soon!

C

catherine

Re: Don't Worry Catherine!

i wanted to leave towards the end of this year or beginning of the next, but that is just me I dont really know what is going to happen but definetly if once u are there or i'm there I can help you I will cause I know what it is like to be in this situation. but really from the bottom of my heart i wish u all the luck in the world. Email me if u have any questions ok