Police arrest two accused of Swiss woman’s murder

Status
Not open for further replies.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
France and French Canada, perfect together.
I worked with a family of French Canadian grifters in Puerto Rico. They were the father and 3 sons, all the same, all rip-off artists who eventually got run out of Puerto Rico for screwing too many people. They were always fist fighting among themselves too
A few years later one of the sons was killed kite surfing in Key West - Got blown ashore and hit the side of a building. Karma came calling.

But that distracts from this poor Swiss woman who was taken in by her own form of grifter.
Seems that Grifterism must be a course taught amongst the Spandex queens and Sankies here.

Reactions: El Hijo de Manolo

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
I worked with a family of French Canadian grifters in Puerto Rico. They were the father and 3 sons, all the same, all rip-off artists who eventually got run out of Puerto Rico for screwing too many people. They were always fist fighting among themselves too
A few years later one of the sons was killed kite surfing in Key West - Got blown ashore and hit the side of a building. Karma came calling.

But that distracts from this poor Swiss woman who was taken in by her own form of grifter.
Seems that Grifterism must be a course taught amongst the Spandex queens and Sankies here.
Years ago I lived in a ghetto in SDE with the Mrs. The Mrs. had a bff type who had been married to some wealthy old foreigner guy. They lived together in the distrito in a nice place. One day he was killed when he entered the apt, which was locked, and found two burglars inside. Now the Dominican young wife rides around in a new jeep and has all this cat's money and assets. As i said this was a long time ago. Hmmmm

Adding here that relationship i had has been over many many years now.

Reactions: chico bill

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Years ago I lived in a ghetto in SDE with the Mrs. The Mrs. had a bff type who had been married to some wealthy old foreigner guy. They lived together in the distrito in a nice place. One day he was killed when he entered the apt, which was locked, and found two burglars inside. Now the Dominican young wife rides around in a new jeep and has all this cat's money and assets. As i said this was a long time ago. Hmmmm

Adding here that relationship i had has been over many many years now.
Most likely she had him set up like a bowling pin in the alley.
Trouble is the old guys here don't just die off quick enough for the sankettes

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
I have yet to meet a French Canadian that isn't a pure A-Hole. I am sure there are exceptions. But they have to be the rudest people on earth and the cheapest too.
I hope some French Canadians can prove me wrong
Guess you really havent known too many. I worked and socialized with French Canadians for 35 years. Like anyone else some are fantastic people and some are assholes. I have been friends with a number of them for 40 years plus. Not cheap or rude.

Reactions: drstock

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Guess you really havent known too many. I worked and socialized with French Canadians for 35 years. Like anyone else some are fantastic people and some are assholes. I have been friends with a number of them for 40 years plus. Not cheap or rude.
Was that tourists or people you knew in Canada Bob? But I will stick by my statement - French are cheapest of all time. Often see them leave a 10 peso tip for the bartenders after having drinks for a couple hours. I'd be embarrassed to do that, but not Quebeckers

Reactions: thompstr

DR fan1990

Sep 22, 2020
Canada
What's that song ??

Want to be happy for the rest of your life
Never make a pretty woman your wife

If you wanna be happy
For the rest of your life,
Never make a pretty woman your wife,
So from my personal point of view,
Get an ugly girl to marry you.
Source: <a href="https://www.elyrics.net/read/j/jimm...happy-(for-the-rest-of-your-life)-lyrics.html">click here</a>
Actually, years ago I read a study that said the happiest couples are those in which the wife is MORE ATTRACTIVE than the husband.

Both the man and the woman are HAPPIER when the woman looks better or is more attractive than the man.
Weird eh?

So I guess the ugly wife thing could make both partners unhappier?

Let me find the study if I can.

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
Actually, years ago I read a study that said the happiest couples are those in which the wife is MORE ATTRACTIVE than the husband.

Both the man and the woman are HAPPIER when the woman looks better or is more attractive than the man.
Weird eh?

So you mean...there's a chance?

• Haha
Reactions: DR fan1990

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016

Weird eh?

Well based on my looks - the field is wide open for a happy wife

• Haha
Reactions: DR fan1990

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Was that tourists or people you knew in Canada Bob? But I will stick by my statement - French are cheapest of all time. Often see them leave a 10 peso tip for the bartenders after having drinks for a couple hours. I'd be embarrassed to do that, but not Quebeckers
I took a golfing trip with three French Canadian guys I worked with in the Military to Pinehurst NC . These guys were a lot of fun, good golfers, and very generous tippers, both to caddies and wait staff. Of course most of them had been out of Quebec for 20 plus years.

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
I took a golfing trip with three French Canadian guys I worked with in the Military to Pinehurst NC . These guys were a lot of fun, good golfers, and very generous tippers, both to caddies and wait staff. Of course most of them had been out of Quebec for 20 plus years.
You're like forum public defender

I hope you consider representing me if it all goes south

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Because most of the western women who relocate in the DR are older women, and Dominican men (like most men everywhere) usually prefer younger women.
So typically, an American woman expat will have a hard time finding a genuine relationship with a man in the DR.

Also, you're right, the Dominican hustlers who offer sex to gay tourists are actually heterosexual men, they're called "gay for pay" or "bugarron" in Dominican slang. They just do it for money.
Double dippers?

Big

Apr 24, 2019
Because most of the western women who relocate in the DR are older women, and Dominican men (like most men everywhere) usually prefer younger women.
So typically, an American woman expat will have a hard time finding a genuine relationship with a man in the DR.

Also, you're right, the Dominican hustlers who offer sex to gay tourists are actually heterosexual men, they're called "gay for pay" or "bugarron" in Dominican slang. They just do it for money.
man I wish I didn't read this post

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
Chico Bill seems to have something against people from a few countries. For me, every country has its good and bad people, including my own country, the UK. I know plenty of really charming Quebecois people down here (as well as a few idiots).

But what any of this has to do with the poor woman who got murdered is beyond me.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Chico Bill seems to have something against people from a few countries. For me, every country has its good and bad people, including my own country, the UK. I know plenty of really charming Quebecois people down here (as well as a few idiots).

But what any of this has to do with the poor woman who got murdered is beyond me.
Unfortunately many women, just like men, let their pleasure receptors interfere with their logic and warning systems. With no friends to back them up or warn them they become victims of their prey. When I first came to visit Yris, now my wife I was very observant on her interactions with other people, and her attitude towards others. We didnt get married for three years. Takes time to know somebody. Not an expert by any means but I have had girlfriends from different cultures since I was 14.

Reactions: JD Jones
Status
Not open for further replies.