Polish police have arrested Father Gil

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
it is all show and hot air blahblahbla as usual when an other one of those holy bastards gets caught with his pants down.
they talk about compensation of what?? 40.000.- EUROS per each Victim???
some must be extreme stupid to believe in such when the catholic church is involved.
those Victims will get nothing/zero/zip, as always.
the Pedophile Bastard has no own private assetts to be taken for any recomepansation of Victims, and the Church for sure will not give a dime for some poor 3rd world kids, they never did and never will care about such. they keep their money, stolen from the poor, together to get richer.
that father Gil is an other one of thousands Pedophiles protected by the Church, by a church which knows exactly what kinda human trash they protect, he will get his 7 years house arrest which means what? yeah, it means he will 7 years behind the protective walls of a Abby or such property, enjoy the rich comfy life they all do their behind such walls, and for 7 years he can finalize his plans about "how can i get the next ones, once they let me walk out of here".
without the Church's protection he would be long term sentenced as a Pedophile considered a highest ranked danger for the Public. he would get long years in Prison of which he would have survived very likely not very long, as the child molestors of that kind are top targets. and if prison will be survived, he would get a white jacket in a closed facility for the rest of the miserable life.
but hey, it's da church, 2000 years of senseless blahblahblah and a top protection for all kind of rubbish.

Mike

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
a lot will depend on the Dominican Republic and how they wish to proceed both against this priest and the Papal Nuncio.. since there are Church assests here which can be frozen and compensation can be just taken.

The US has been a leader in this particular fight -

there was just a case settled of a man from the US who had a so called "shelter" in Haiti, for street boys -- and was finally convicted of sexual abuse and sentanced to 19 years in prison. (which, imho, is a lot more like a SENTANCE, than 7 years of house arrest, Poland!@?)

The pro bono lawyers pursued the case and the victims got a settlement of $12 million US.
$12M settlement reached in sex abuse cases - Connecticut Post
Services in the case of United States v. Douglas Perlitz | USAO | Department of Justice

I think that Poland -- and the Vatican, really- owe this country, and those children a lot - not just a pedophile priest but a pedophile Papal nuncio! I mean.. how long had that been going on?? How many people HAD to have know?

Aug 6, 2006
I would imagine that seven years in a Polish prison would be more pleasant than the same sentence in a Dominican one. Better food, for sure.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
I would imagine that seven years in a Polish prison would be more pleasant than the same sentence in a Dominican one. Better food, for sure.

i can not comment on polish prisons, but child molestors, holy or not doesn't matter, get usually a "hard" time in prison around the globe. they count as trash even in prison, and thats what they anyways are.
but according to the article he may not get any prison time anywhere, just 7 years of house arrest, sweet life in a Abbey full of other Monchs and Nuns to continue what he loves so much.
under the line all that stuff means:
an other holy child molester goes free, without any real punishment, and the victims will get Nada.

Mike

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Luxury in Prison

I am not so sure about this.

In a Dominican prison you can virtually have anything brought in for your individual comfort.
There were reports about prison apartments with A/C, satellite TV, internet access, computer, refrigerator, you name it...
Overnight visitors (In the case of Catholic priests who would they be???) are also possible.
Of course, food and beverages can be delivered from outside.

It's all just a matter about who you are and how much you can pay. :cool:

donP

Flori?n operaba en c?rcel y viv?a como un "pr?ncipe"
El Caribe ? Ser? lenta eliminaci?n de privilegios a presos
http://www.elcaribe.com.do/2013/01/10/pedro-castillo-preso-con-trato-preferencial

Aug 6, 2006
I am not so sure about this.

In a Dominican prison you can virtually have anything brought in for your individual comfort.
There were reports about prison apartments with A/C, satellite TV, internet access, computer, refrigerator, you name it...
Overnight visitors (In the case of Catholic priests who would they be???) are also possible.
Of course, food and beverages can be delivered from outside.

It's all just a matter about who you are and how much you can pay. :cool:

donP

Flori?n operaba en c?rcel y viv?a como un "pr?ncipe"
El Caribe ? Ser? lenta eliminaci?n de privilegios a presos
El Caribe ? Pedro Castillo, un preso con un trato preferencial

==================================================
Perhaps it is Padre Gil's perception of the difference that he might experience in a Polish prison vs. a Dominican prison.
I doubt that he has the money to pay for a cell on the first class cellblock.

xstew

Jul 4, 2012
He will go to confession and will be told to say one million Hail Marries. Then he will be sent to save other children since he has been absolved by god !