Presidente Re-Offering 7 oz Bottles Temporarily

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
I was at a large family gathering in Juncalito yesterday and saw those 7ozers. First time. I didn't even know they existed.

I've never seen them either, but I do like the RD10 pop bottles for size and convenience. They are gone in a few swigs but often when on the road that is all you want. The amount of times I've bought a pequena just because I wanted a quick swig and then dumped it. I think it is a good move. I don't like drinking from plastic cups, now 3 people can have a bottle each for the price of a grande, cool. I hope they keep it, variety is after all the spice of life:cross-eye

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
In Belgium, all standard beers come in 8 oz bottles. Special beers come in 11 oz botles.

When from the keg, in bars, you have a choice between the 8 oz and 11 oz for standard beers. In university cities they even offer 1 quart glasses... lol

BelgianK

Dec 26, 2011
In Belgium, all standard beers come in 8 oz bottles. Special beers come in 11 oz botles.

When from the keg, in bars, you have a choice between the 8 oz and 11 oz for standard beers. In university cities they even offer 1 quart glasses... lol

BelgianK

Two or three quarts of Tripel Karmeliet and you'd be flying high. :)

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
It does seem to be a waste of glass...........

Glass is very easily recycled, and people take more care of where they dispose of bottles. Who knows, this could very much help the huge plastic pollution there is. Plastic cups probably makes up 30% of all pollution offshore and on land.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Glass is very easily recycled, and people take more care of where they dispose of bottles.

Not only that, there are people whose only income comes from selling the bottles the find when they make their rounds and go through the trash.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I bought them the last time the were produced.
I like my beer COLD.
It's nice to grab a tiny bottle as I leave the house.
It's gone a few blocks later, and easier to throw out the car window too!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Anyone in Santo Domingo centro know where you can buy these baby bottles? I tried a few places but no luck yet.