Presidente Re-Offering 7 oz Bottles Temporarily

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I ship the Clamato so I guard it dearly..

I add Beef Broth to it (salt, CCCC) half and half....Bloody BullShot is the proper name.
It doubles the distance of my Clamato too.

Hot sauce, horseradish and lemon or lime as you please.

If you try this.......... remember
Beef Broth, not consomme...... consomme will gel w/ the ice.

May 20, 2012
7 oz bottles in 6 packs or singles at 2 locations yesterday:
Playero RD$25.6
Janets RD$25.0

Perfect for people who want a small beer. And very cost effective too!

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
The "Temporary" part of the title of this thread is BOGUS.

On my trip to SD this past week, I saw a billboard advertising the midget bottles (my wife's favorites) and today, 10 minutes ago.... I found them in the fridge of my 'local'

30 pesos each.........

This may be the alternative for the higher priced beer ( other thread )..... smaller servings - an old retail trick -

ANyway, happy to find Snow White's little friends on the shelf.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
The "Temporary" part of the title of this thread is BOGUS.

On my trip to SD this past week, I saw a billboard advertising the midget bottles (my wife's favorites) and today, 10 minutes ago.... I found them in the fridge of my 'local'

30 pesos each.........

This may be the alternative for the higher priced beer ( other thread )..... smaller servings - an old retail trick -

ANyway, happy to find Snow White's little friends on the shelf.

I was able to find them when they first came out in Nacional. I haven't them around in last three or four months.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Yup, me too until today.....and I found them way out here in the hinterland...... the one and only other purchase was just east of Santiago - on the way to Moca.

Never Playero or Nacional...

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Let's remember when they first came out the 7 ounce bottles were cheaper by the ounce than the 12 ounce bottles. I really liked the 7 ounce bottle.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I have the bill in my hand......30 pesos for the 7oz.....60 pesos for the 12 oz.....

in my part of the world - Cabrera / Abreu

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Wit ??? is all you need to say....... Geno's...... I forget the name of the .... no, it's John's Roast Pork... So Philly.
Concrete block bldg... packed daily for lunch/.... bigCaddy in the #1 parking spot for MaMa.....

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
OPPPSSSS... sorry... (sheepish grin)... I didn't check the date stamp when I started reading the thread.

anyway... ponies have been around for ages in the U.S. Great for picnics on the beach or boat... but otherwise they're too skimpy. I don't have any trouble downing 12 oz before it gets too warm, unless the weather is really hot, like in the D.R. :)

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
In the states we call those pony bottles. This size could be great for a gringo buying a "lady of the night" a drink. Cheap and quick. Woops, is that the beer or the lady.

LTSteve

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Not only THAT, BUT, a Dominican will leave half a beer in the bottle if it gets the least bit "warm"!
I buy a "Hooker" a 12 oz."Bien Fria", she only drinks half!
I pay for the whole beer!
"No "Taxi Fare" for HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
If anyone is interested La Cadena on Cervantes in Gazcue, Santo Domingo has had the 7 ounce bottle on the shelf for the past week or so. I am stocking up so you better get there quick. LOL

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
If anyone is interested La Cadena on Cervantes in Gazcue, Santo Domingo has had the 7 ounce bottle on the shelf for the past week or so. I am stocking up so you better get there quick. LOL

Forgot, one day sale 130 pesos per six pack.