Problems with Vaccines.. past and present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
  • Human rights describe how we instinctively expect to be treated as persons.
  • Human rights define what we are all entitled to a life of equality, dignity, respect, and a life free from discrimination.
  • You do not have to earn your human rights. You are born with them. They are the same for every person.
  • Nobody can give them to you. But they can be taken away.
Your reply of “religious nonsense “ is a personal stance which you have taken many times. That is your privilege to hold near and dear to your heart. But, my friend it is the back door to what you just said is not allowed. It’s not cleaver. In addition I think everyone on board knows by now your personal beliefs.
Personally I think the reference should be deleted but ...who knows, a lot gets passed by these days.
Have a blessed day. 😀

Reactions: NanSanPedro

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
My error as I didn’t make my reference to the vaccine.
Good. Let's talk about what is relevant to the thread and the forum. The Chinese vaccine administered in the DR. Have you heard of ONE case of someone dying from side effects? Or even going to the hospital with serious side effects? Or anyone getting infected with the virus after taking the vaccine? NO, so what is the difference between the vaccine and your Chinese made products that are around your house?

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Notice that the article is from a Taiwan news source. Do you think they would trash a Chinese vaccine? The answer is YES!
Taiwan noticed problems in China in Q3 of 2019. Was China hiding the outbreak?
Was it a coincidence the outbreak happened near a lab that does virus research?
Is it a coincidence Taiwan would badmouth a Chinese vaccine?

Sinovac is the only readily available option in the DR. I suspect the privileged are getting Pfizer.
In the real world, rights and privileges are given only by governments.

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
I read that healthcare workers, some teachers and maybe some police/military were given the AZ vaccine but not the general public. The pions are offered the Sinovac based on availability of more doses and the prospect of there being enough on hand to complete the 2nd injection I suspect.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I read that healthcare workers, some teachers and maybe some police/military were given the AZ vaccine but not the general public. The pions are offered the Sinovac based on availability of more doses and the prospect of there being enough on hand to complete the 2nd injection I suspect.
Peons perhaps? As a peon recipient of Sinovac, I don't identify as a sub-atomic particle.

Reactions: bob saunders

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Good. Let's talk about what is relevant to the thread and the forum. The Chinese vaccine administered in the DR. Have you heard of ONE case of someone dying from side effects? Or even going to the hospital with serious side effects? Or anyone getting infected with the virus after taking the vaccine? NO, so what is the difference between the vaccine and your Chinese made products that are around your house?
Weak. Should I compare it to
A plastic cup? Look I don’t care what anyone takes. Or doesn’t take. Or where they take it. My comment is regarding the integrity of their word. If you are good with that.....great. If any expat that settled for the Chinese brand so be it.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Weak. Should I compare it to
A plastic cup? Look I don’t care what anyone takes. Or doesn’t take. Or where they take it. My comment is regarding the integrity of their word. If you are good with that.....great. If any expat that settled for the Chinese brand so be it.
And I am interested in facts in the DR of people that HAVE taken the vaccine. Not the price of tea in China...............

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Way too early to determine that.......................way too early.

I have not seen one peer review study of any of the Chinese vaccines...............which is why it is not accepted for use in so many countries. Poorer countries are just desperate.................and desperation often times leads to desperate measures....................and in turn unintended consequences.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

Reactions: SKY

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Well thanks to the EU all those countries not in the EU had their orders of Pfizer delayed , including the DR. Getting the Sinovac isnt a bad thing. Canada is ranked 55th in the world in vaccinating its citizens. The DR is doing the best they can under bad circumstances. I have absolutely no issues with taking the Sinovac vaccine. Had a headache for a couple hours and a tender arm at point of injection for several days. Next Thursday when I take the second shot I am prepared for greater reactions.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
And I am interested in facts in the DR of people that HAVE taken the vaccine. Not the price of tea in China...............
Wow. I have taken a vaccine. I live in the DR. I did not get vaccinated in the DR. What else my friend would you like to know about my profile?

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Wow. I have taken a vaccine. I live in the DR. I did not get vaccinated in the DR. What else my friend would you like to know about my profile?
I am not interested in you or your profile. I said I am interested in people that HAVE taken the vaccine in the Dominican Republic and any reaction or problems associated with it. Has nothing to do with you as you just stated you did not take the vaccine here......................

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
I am not interested in you or your profile. I said I am interested in people that HAVE taken the vaccine in the Dominican Republic and any reaction or problems associated with it. Has nothing to do with you as you just stated you did not take the vaccine here......................
Correct you are.

Reactions: SKY

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
So far NO one in the DR has been reported to have any serious side effects from the vaccine. NO one here has contracted the virus AFTER taking the vaccine. And anyone that does live here well knows that it would be all over the news if either one of those two happened..................

So the doom and gloomers from afar need to take a break...................

Exactly! Because everyone knows that once 2 months have elapsed in any medical experiment, we declare victory and go home!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Team Vax!!!!!!!!!!!1

Reactions: Russell

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Exactly! Because everyone knows that once 2 months have elapsed in any medical experiment, we declare victory and go home!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Team Vax!!!!!!!!!!!1
Do you realize that well over 1,000,000 and maybe 2,000,000 shots were taken with NO serious side effects. You don't need a degree in physics to figure out it is safe..........................

Status
Not open for further replies.