Problems with Vaccines.. past and present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
I

I just don't like people in my private space. Never have. I don't understand why we have to wear masks on planes if everybody tested negative and 70% are vaccinated. I have now had 3 vaccines been tested negative 3 times and had covid once.

I think I am pretty much immune to it. I just don't want people breathing on me.

I got a better one for you.
Just heard today
You got that exactly backwards - it's the "less educated" countries that are following the science:
If they are Less Educated , how do they know they are following the SCIENCE ?

See where the Logic starts to break down here .

This reminds me of that Scene in the Comedy Movie Airplane when she is trying to Sell Tupperware , in Africa ..
Or better yet when they tried to give away Free Condoms to prevent Pregnancies ..

• Haha
Reactions: melphis

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
AE..
I see you are getting accurate & REAL TIME info .... not something we see in the MEDIA ,, is it now ....

The Rage Googling experts may wanna pay attention , and read that again ..
The Hospitals are advised to NOT talk about this though .. why is that ?

How many people with Antibodies have died or are dying ?
Another topic they wont touch .. ask her .
What on earth are you talking about?
...not something we see in the media.
Say what?
I guess it depends on what media you are watching and or listening to.
For some time now there have been concerns about the long term effectiveness of the vax, in the face of the Delta variant, for the elderly and the immunocompromised.
The war against the mutation of the virus has not been helped by the recalcitrants.
The Libertarian ideology of... "I got mine so screw the rest of you", has not been helpful in this battle.

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
I'm sorry but that's whinny union speak. If nurses spent as much time working as they do talking and complaining amongst themselves there wouldn't be a problem.

Want to see the covid numbers drop. Quit testing everybody who has a runny nose.
I cannot believe you said that.
I'd bet that you will live to regret it.
Sigh.

Reactions: melphis

OwnRules

Dec 26, 2002
twitter.com
If they are Less Educated , how do they know they are following the SCIENCE ?

See where the Logic starts to break down here .

This reminds me of that Scene in the Comedy Movie Airplane when she is trying to Sell Tupperware , in Africa ..
Or better yet when they tried to give away Free Condoms to prevent Pregnancies ..
The only thing that breaks down is your faulty premise and your racist conclusion.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
Right now with the Delta variant, those that have been vaccinated are just as likely to be infected as those who haven't. That's why they're asking everyone to wear masks again in many places.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
The only thing that breaks down is your faulty premise and your racist conclusion.

I'm going to ignore the 2nd part of your obvious attempt to deflect ( when you dont have a valid argument , whip out the " R" word)

but lets elaborate on this first part a little more .
Where exactly is my premise flawed ?
Are you saying that LESS EDUCATED people have a higher degree of understanding of the SCIENCES, therefore they made the right decisions to get Vaccinated , en masse ?

Fascinating ..

Explain it to me slowly

Reactions: melphis and Big

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
I cannot believe you said that.
I'd bet that you will live to regret it.
Sigh.
Where I live in Canada, nurses are paid exceptionally well. During the past few months all anybody has heard from them is non stop moaning, bitching and whining about how tough they have it.
When I had my second vaccine shot in Bavaro all the nurses at Centro Medical seemed happy and did their jobs at a fraction of what Canadian nurse are paid. And they did it well.
Thank you for betting that I will live to regret what I said and I hope you have a long enjoyable life as well.
Life is far to short to waste time trying to change someone else's point of view.
Get a vaccine if you want one. I hope it will always be your choice.

Reactions: Big and jd426

MGD

Jan 3, 2021
Toronto
Right now with the Delta variant, those that have been vaccinated are just as likely to be infected as those who haven't. That's why they're asking everyone to wear masks again in many places.
50% of new cases are vaccinated people?
Where is this happening?

MGD

Jan 3, 2021
Toronto
I'm sorry but that's whinny union speak. If nurses spent as much time working as they do talking and complaining amongst themselves there wouldn't be a problem.

Want to see the covid numbers drop. Quit testing everybody who has a runny nose.
The point of testing is not to pad the stats.
It is to let people know that they can put others at risk.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Unless you have been living in a cave the past year and a half, everyone is putting everyone else at risk. Take the resources that are wasted on useless testing and hire more people or send vaccines to countries that want them.

It will help stop the nurse profession from whinning themselves to death and slow the media propaganda down so we can all get back to life.

Covid/ Wuhan flu is here and is not going away. Vaccinate yourself if you chose or fight it head on with whatever you are comfortable with but open the world back up.

Reactions: Big

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
50% of new cases are vaccinated people?
Where is this happening?
I don't know what the exact percentages are, but there have been a lot of reports, some posted here, of vaccinated people(mostly Pfizer in the reports, but I'm sure it applies to all vaccines)being infected and carrying just as high a viral load as those unvaccinated. The vaccines do a very good job at preventing hospitalization and death, but they don't prevent infection.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009

Here is one for ya..
It was announced that at Concert Events , Attendees will have an OPTION.
1)- proof of Covid Vaccine ( card)
2)- No Vaccine card , but proof of negative covid Test , taken within 72 hours of event . ( hint , these people are CLEAN)

so , Which group will put the other group at the greatest RISK ..

Use you Logic Hat now . its an easy one .

( not directed at you personally, just a general question)

MGD

Jan 3, 2021
Toronto
Here is one for ya..
It was announced that at Concert Events , Attendees will have an OPTION.
1)- proof of Covid Vaccine ( card)
2)- No Vaccine card , but proof of negative covid Test , taken within 72 hours of event . ( hint , these people are CLEAN)

so , Which group will put the other group at the greatest RISK ..

Use you Logic Hat now . its an easy one .

( not directed at you personally, just a general question)
Given that the incubation period for Covid-19 is up to 14 days, I don`t know.

There are several flights coming into Canada with people who test positive when they arrive, even though they all took such a test within 72 hours of departure.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete

MGD

Jan 3, 2021
Toronto
Unless you have been living in a cave the past year and a half, everyone is putting everyone else at risk. Take the resources that are wasted on useless testing and hire more people or send vaccines to countries that want them.

It will help stop the nurse profession from whinning themselves to death and slow the media propaganda down so we can all get back to life.

Covid/ Wuhan flu is here and is not going away. Vaccinate yourself if you chose or fight it head on with whatever you are comfortable with but open the world back up.
Just because you think testing is useless does not make it so.
These people who test positive go into isolation, instead of becoming potential super-spreaders.

MGD

Jan 3, 2021
Toronto
In this study in Provincetown, Mass., 75% of the cases were in vaccinated people.

If you have an event where 100% of the attendees are vaccinated, then 100% of the cases will be vaccinated people.

In Ontario now it seems like around 5 times more new cases are unvaccinated, which is even more significant given that the pool of vaccinated is way bigger than the pool of unvaccinated.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
If you have an event where 100% of the attendees are vaccinated, then 100% of the cases will be vaccinated people.

In Ontario now it seems like around 5 times more new cases are unvaccinated, which is even more significant given that the pool of vaccinated is way bigger than the pool of unvaccinated.
Whatever. A high number of vaccinated people are becoming infected. This Delta variant is very contagious and is causing breakthrough infections.

Reactions: jd426

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Whatever. A high number of vaccinated people are becoming infected. This Delta variant is very contagious and is causing breakthrough infections.
Breakthrough infections but NO breakthrough deaths. Big difference you would think............................

Status
Not open for further replies.