Puerto Plata - Weather Report

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Thursday February 12

Well what a change - we have SUNSHINE - thank goodness. It is warmer too but we still have a good breeze. Hopefully people can start to get things dried out finally!

Have a great day.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
It was a long spell of almost constant rain and lack of warmth - even the dogs, cats, sheep, horses and donkey are relaxing in the welcome sunshine today here!

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Friday February 13.

Good morning - 2 count em 2 days in a row of sunshine. OH thank you...... We have bright blue skies, almost no breeze and it is already 81 F........ I think I need to go to the beach.....

Have a great day

Cory

Apr 4, 2009
Hola, my wife and I are visiting Puerto Plata next week (april9-17). Hows the weather been recently? It looks like April is typically a rainy month there...what should we expect as far as the weather goes?

b.batista

Feb 21, 2008
Hola, my wife and I are visiting Puerto Plata next week (april9-17). Hows the weather been recently? It looks like April is typically a rainy month there...what should we expect as far as the weather goes?
Here is the new thread for weather in the area.
http://www.dr1.com/forums/weather-beyond/86506-sosua-cabarete-current-weather.html
The new weather girl has a magic looking glass and can predict the weather of any day you choose and all you have to do is give her the exact date and location and she will give you the forecast. You can also go to her website and for the small sum of $19.95 she will map out the weather in hourly detail for your entire vacation. www.brujameteoroliga.com

Reactions: drloca
Mar 2, 2008
"The new weather girl has a magic looking glass and can predict the weather of any day you choose and all you have to do is give her the exact date and location and she will give you the forecast. You can also go to her website and for the small sum of $19.95 she will map out the weather in hourly detail for your entire vacation. www.brujameteoroliga.com"

Say, maybe you do have a sense of humor after all. Brujameteoroliga.com is very funny stuff. Do you have a ghost-writer?:)

Cory

Apr 4, 2009
Here is the new thread for weather in the area.
http://www.dr1.com/forums/weather-beyond/86506-sosua-cabarete-current-weather.html
The new weather girl has a magic looking glass and can predict the weather of any day you choose and all you have to do is give her the exact date and location and she will give you the forecast. You can also go to her website and for the small sum of $19.95 she will map out the weather in hourly detail for your entire vacation. www.brujameteoroliga.com

Obviously not looking for any specific, just curious what is typical for the month of April....thanx:rolleyes:.

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
Obviously not looking for any specific, just curious what is typical for the month of April....thanx:rolleyes:.

Well I understand the amount of rainfall in Puerto Plata of late has been atypical....so expect the unexpected! After all, you'll be on vacation.
Or better yet, head out on with few expectations and hopefully you wont be disappointed.;)

Have a great trip.

eelawton

Apr 21, 2009
Puerto Plata Today

We will be arriving tomorrow and staying at the Riu Mambo until April 1st. How is the weather and have you any advice about staying at the Mambo?

Scotty09

May 15, 2009
Hi we are going to Puerto Plate for 2 weeks on 2nd of June. I have been keeping track of the weather online and it always seems to be storms. Are they bad at the moment? Is this normal for may? Whats the weather like around the start of June.

Thanks

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
june weather i guess is not much normal for May, lol.
2nd of june is a lil way to go,
nobody can tell you the weather that far in advance.
just relax,
don't ask about the weather which will anyways be like it wannabe,
and have fun
Mike

onesweetone

Jun 26, 2006
Where's Planner? I miss her daily updates about what is going on outside of her window. Hope she is not too busy with work...maybe she is enjoying the beach or the pool...hope to hear from you soon Planner...I miss you:)

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
Where's Planner? I miss her daily updates about what is going on outside of her window. Hope she is not too busy with work...maybe she is enjoying the beach or the pool...hope to hear from you soon Planner...I miss you:)

Planner is no longer present on this board.