re: Dominican Elite "Revisited"

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
you love to say that things that happened in the USA did not Happen in DR what the heck are you talking about..... it shows you lack of knowledge. For starters go learn your own history I happened to mayor in it! I am not arguing with a "person" who still feels a kin way about Trujillo and it is soooo lost!
Slavery is is still slavery you obviously don't know your own history. It is literally explaining the concept of evolution to a kindergarteners who refuses to listen and argue with you because they are afraid. Why are you NOT Appalled but the horrible comments made against the Dominicans where they use a slang to refer to us? get a life and learn your history, when you don't know your history it is bound to happen again, ya'll keep loving your oppressors and justifying things and downplaying suffering. smh
FYI, Africans are everywhere in DR not just Samana, funny how you try to sneak that in... lol
Rather than just spew...
why not respond by posting the facts?

Solely based on your response, I know your politics yet I've never had a conversation with you or met you in person. How do you think this could be?

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
Rather than just spew...
why not respond by posting the facts?

Solely based on your response, I know your politics yet I've never had a conversation with you or met you in person. How do you think this could be?
Another apo' sock yanked from the cryogenic freeze only to spam up the site again.

• Haha
Reactions: Big

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Men with higher IQs have been controlling men with lower IQs since the dawn of time. Call it Nature's Way, God's Will or Good Old Fashion Luck.

They weren't as smart, fast, inventive or organized as the competition so they got there asses handed to them. That's life.

Reactions: Big

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
you love to say that things that happened in the USA did not Happen in DR what the heck are you talking about..... it shows you lack of knowledge. For starters go learn your own history I happened to mayor in it! I am not arguing with a "person" who still feels a kin way about Trujillo and it is soooo lost!
Slavery is is still slavery you obviously don't know your own history. It is literally explaining the concept of evolution to a kindergarteners who refuses to listen and argue with you because they are afraid. Why are you NOT Appalled but the horrible comments made against the Dominicans where they use a slang to refer to us? get a life and learn your history, when you don't know your history it is bound to happen again, ya'll keep loving your oppressors and justifying things and downplaying suffering. smh
FYI, Africans are everywhere in DR not just Samana, funny how you try to sneak that in... lol
Just curious...is there a reason you revived a thread from 2001? Was it just to criticize others posts? I base this on the 2 posts you have made on this now revived thread. SMH...

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
All of that to say nothing, amazing. lol

No they are not. Africans are mostly in Africa. There was once an African in DR1, she was a South African descendant of the Dutch but lived in the DR. I think she was a moderator too.

My suggestion to you is learn to write, no need to repeat yourself over and over again like a broken record, and take your advice of learning history because it's very obvious you don't know much, Ms "Africans are everywhere in DR." That's like saying there are Japanese all over the DR. Pathetic. lol

• Haha
Reactions: Kricke87

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Just curious...is there a reason you revived a thread from 2001? Was it just to criticize others posts? I base this on the 2 posts you have made on this now revived thread. SMH...
Furthermore, a member since 2008 with 3posts. Odd. Rip van Winkle??

• Haha
Reactions: keepcoming

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Let’s try to respect everyone’s opinion please.

IMG_3434.jpeg

Reactions: drstock