Reduced reduced CV19 Deaths

Status
Not open for further replies.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
The study Johns Hopkins study is published here with all the details:

The lockdowns, like the masks are useless for stopping the virus. I am sure this will require a 5 gallon tub of Butt-Hurt cream for the Covid hypochondriacs on this forum.
The same will eventually be shown that the vaccines too were useless.
Time to open all, do away with testing and mandates and vaccine cards.
It was a grand experiment but it's failing and people's eyes are open now and ready for eliminating all the BS we've lived through since Feb of 2020.

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004

The researchers say lockdowns had no noticeable effect on reducing COVID-related deaths and a "devastating effect" on economies and social ills.​

Researchers at Johns Hopkins University have concluded that lockdowns have done little to reduce COVID deaths but have had “devastating effects” on economies and numerous social ills.
The study, titled “A Literature Review and Meta-Analysis of the Effects of Lockdowns on COVID-19 Mortality,” said lockdowns in Europe and the U.S. reduced COVID-19 deaths by 0.2 percent.

This crazy talk must be banned and put under lock and key with the fake laptop, ...until mid November.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Locking everyone down and providing vaccines that cannot kill the virus while the vaccinated can still spread the virus provide a sure fire mechanism for the virus to mutate over a longer period of time.

If lockdowns really worked, the pandemic would have ended and spectators could actually attend the Olympics. Lockdowns do slow the spread and cause major economic harm along with providing more time for mutations. Trade offs that governments will need to consider, except for China since China is into full lockdowns.

Nobody is going to tolerate lockdowns like the Chinese do with their continuing no tolerance policy.
Eventually virtually everyone that is susceptible will get CV19. Anything else is trying to stop the inevitable.

GoFundMe just pulled the Canadian Truckers funds who want CV19 restrictions stopped now in the Great White North.

MGD

Jan 3, 2021
Toronto
Locking everyone down and providing vaccines that cannot kill the virus while the vaccinated can still spread the virus provide a sure fire mechanism for the virus to mutate over a longer period of time.

If lockdowns really worked, the pandemic would have ended and spectators could actually attend the Olympics. Lockdowns do slow the spread and cause major economic harm along with providing more time for mutations. Trade offs that governments will need to consider, except for China since China is into full lockdowns.

Nobody is going to tolerate lockdowns like the Chinese do with their continuing no tolerance policy.
Eventually virtually everyone that is susceptible will get CV19. Anything else is trying to stop the inevitable.

GoFundMe just pulled the Canadian Truckers funds who want CV19 restrictions stopped now in the Great White North.
You are preaching to the choir.
Why is this so difficult for you to comprehend?
I am not pro-lockdown, but I am anti-bullshit.

I don't dispute the conclusion

This is a flawed methodology but I do agree with the gist of what they are saying.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
All you get here is dunces preaching to the choir. Any thread , any topic................

Reactions: It wasn't me

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
All you get here is dunces preaching to the choir. Any thread , any topic................
Send us your address so we can send one of those 5-gallon tubs of Butt-Hurt Cream and a box of plastic gloves.
Your Covid plan-demic is over Sky, so sorry for you.
You will have to find a new cause to try to promote the liberal line

Big

Apr 24, 2019
Well not everyone is a scientific intellectual like you, able to dissect these highly complex issues we discuss here. You know, like should I wear a mask, get a vax rub seaweed oil on my back

Big

Apr 24, 2019
Article in a U.S newspaper today (yea the washington post) reports that some regions are monitoring the sewage and waste water facilities. Apparently covid and other diseases can be detected in raw sewage and they can gauge when the next covid spike will be. The virus apparently shows up first in feces. Hopefully they stick with the nose swabs if you know what I mean.

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
Article in a U.S newspaper today (yea the washington post) reports that some regions are monitoring the sewage and waste water facilities. Apparently covid and other diseases can be detected in raw sewage and they can gauge when the next covid spike will be. The virus apparently shows up first in feces. Hopefully they stick with the nose swabs if you know what I mean.
Holy SH_T!

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
  • Haha
Reactions: It wasn't me

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Big said:
"Article in a U.S newspaper today (yea the washington post) reports that some regions are monitoring the sewage and waste water facilities. Apparently covid and other diseases can be detected in raw sewage and they can gauge when the next covid spike will be. The virus apparently shows up first in feces. Hopefully they stick with the nose swabs if you know what I mean."

I wonder if they monitor how much corn is eaten too

MGD

Jan 3, 2021
Toronto
This is a good job, but you must not be afraid of ghosts. Yes, the article is old, but I can't imagine it's gotten any better. It's also further proof that the communist Chinese government tried to hide their virus from the world.

Funeral Homes in China's Wuhan 'Working 24/7 to Cremate Bodies'​

https://www.rfa.org/english/news/china/cremate-02142020105822.html

Be that as it may, does it make sense to use this as a basis to assume that they are lying about their draconian lockdown measures?

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
In a word, yes. They're communists, they lie. Still can't believe that the previous D.R. administration dumped the independent and sovereign nation of Taiwan for those dog eaters.
Do you believe they have been cremating bodies 24/7 since 2 years ago?

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
You posted a link about those disputing the study. My response was not about you, it was about the link that disputed the study.
Why was that difficult for you to understand.

As for CV19, it is time to move on. Those that want to shelter in place can do so forever and ever because that is how long CV19 will be around.

Reactions: NanSanPedro

Joseph NY2STI

Mar 22, 2020
Do you believe they have been cremating bodies 24/7 since 2 years ago?
It's impossible to know but I would not be surprised. The Chinese have been lying about the virus they created since day 1.
The fact that they will not tolerate questions or cooperate with any investigations speaks volumes. They have a documented history of killing their own people which continues to this day. The international community - especially corporate America - is complicit. Every sponsor of the Olympics has blood on their hands.

The evil of communism cannot be overstated. It's hard to believe that Medina was not aware of their inherent evil when he whored his own nation to them.

A little off topic, so delete if you wish. Nothing personal.

Reactions: NanSanPedro
Status
Not open for further replies.