Refused entry

Luperon

Liberals empowered China's crime against humanity!
Jun 28, 2004
I hope the op comes back if and when he has answers. If he's not a puppet this is of real interest.

MarJD

Aug 29, 2012
I do my best work in the morning....

Your experience does not guarantee others will be stopped. That letter could certainly be needed on your next trip. Or they may have noted you do this often.
I travel here to DR at least twice a year for the last 30 years with children ranging from 2 months old (4 children), youngest is now 14. My husband (American Citizen) comes and goes as well with the children, without me, never been stopped or asked for anything. Most times we travel on separate flights. Every December he comes first with our kids, and I join them later. Perhaps this is enforced when traveling from other countries, other than US

Reactions: KyleMackey

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
I travel here to DR at least twice a year for the last 30 years with children ranging from 2 months old (4 children), youngest is now 14. My husband (American Citizen) comes and goes as well with the children, without me, never been stopped or asked for anything. Most times we travel on separate flights. Every December he comes first with our kids, and I join them later. Perhaps this is enforced when traveling from other countries, other than US
Same experience as you. Traveled with my nephew several times as well who resides in Paris. My kids are US citizens, I am not.
The only time I was asked was when we traveled with my daughter's best friend (being that she is German & American, she is more than a few shades lighter than us :D), I had a notarized letter from her parents.