rephrased question? how easy is it for a bigger woman to get laid while on holidays?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Ken said:
Don't forget to mention those young boys you have in your apartment day and night.
uh, ugg, oye... Ok, so I won't tell them you are going to be over soon anymore. I will send them right up to your place like I was supposed to! Sorry man you needn't get so touchy. I just wanted to look man.

kunky

Oct 6, 2003
you all are right i think. i do give off the signal that says f***off!!! and yes i did get me some aerobic exercise hmmm(11 times) but right from the moment we 4 girls got to the resort the men were hugging and pawing at the fugly. maybe she sends off the vibes, come f*** me!!!! yes, thats it she is a ho, im not. lol and as for u scott, you and i will meet im march u can bet on it, besides i need someone to show me the clubs, cause, baby, i can dance!!!

kunky

Oct 6, 2003
im from the cold ontario, canada and it sucks!!!!too wet and damp here for my liking. only 5 more months and counting til i can put on the bikini and drink 2 banana mamas at atime!!!

kunky

Oct 6, 2003
being a virgin with this computer, i dont have a scanner, and well if you have seen any of my comments regarding drugs in thedr, you'd laugh and then understand, yea she's trying to figure the f***** thing out. lol. anyways, lucky you to be heading there soon, how i wish i was there now, i am in mind, and thats okay, ill keep working away and saving my money!!!!

platanomami23

Nov 25, 2003
I agree with what Moniki said about different Dominican guys are going to like different sizes of women. From my last trip to the DR, it was really obvious that different types of guys liked me and others liked my sister. I'm 23, 5'3", slightly overweight but very curvy, with long blond hair and blue eyes. My sis is 19 (but looks the same age as me), 5'9", thin, a little curvy, with short, dark blond hair and blue eyes. The first two nights we were in the capital, I got hit on a lot and she ended up having to hang out with their "wingman". Meanwhile, the third night, she got hit on everytime she turned around and the only reason the guys talked to me was to translate for her (because she doesn't speak Spanish). It was interesting because our faces look similar, it's just our height and body shape that varied and we had plenty of interest.

Maybe with Kunky, it's just that she was doing something unconsiously or maybe it was just the wrong guy. She had fun other times, so i don't think its anything to consider seriously or worry about. Some nights when i go out, i get hit on right away, but other nights when i really want to dance, no one comes up to me. Who knows what it is??

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
platanomami23 said:
I agree with what Moniki said about different Dominican guys are going to like different sizes of women. From my last trip to the DR, it was really obvious that different types of guys liked me and others liked my sister. I'm 23, 5'3", slightly overweight but very curvy, with long blond hair and blue eyes. My sis is 19 (but looks the same age as me), 5'9", thin, a little curvy, with short, dark blond hair and blue eyes. The first two nights we were in the capital, I got hit on a lot and she ended up having to hang out with their "wingman". Meanwhile, the third night, she got hit on everytime she turned around and the only reason the guys talked to me was to translate for her (because she doesn't speak Spanish). It was interesting because our faces look similar, it's just our height and body shape that varied and we had plenty of interest.

Maybe with Kunky, it's just that she was doing something unconsiously or maybe it was just the wrong guy. She had fun other times, so i don't think its anything to consider seriously or worry about. Some nights when i go out, i get hit on right away, but other nights when i really want to dance, no one comes up to me. Who knows what it is??
And sometimes a person can be intimidated by the way another person looks. Some guys are afraid to aproach the attractive girl because they fear to be rejected. And maybe the attractive girl gives a vibe that she does not want to be bothered. Most guys seems to think that they will have a better chance with a " not skinny girl" because they can be, sometimes, less stuckup than the slim one.

DRgirlatheart

Sep 20, 2003
miguel said:
Most guys seems to think that they will have a better chance with a " not skinny girl" because they can be, sometimes, less stuckup than the slim one.

Miguel, on behalf of all plus-sized women, THANK YOU!

Finally, a man on this board who realizes that we have good points, too, even if only one is mentioned here. (We have many others as well.)

Regards.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
platanomami23 said:
Can I interest the two of you in a Loud, fat, Ugly American with flip flops and a hairy back that dances the Merenge? I am low maintenence, take only 5 minutes and just burp and fart the rest of the night. The two of you would add up to a nice package for a guy like me.

Let me know if you are interested!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
DRgirlatheart said:
Miguel, on behalf of all plus-sized women, THANK YOU!

Finally, a man on this board who realizes that we have good points, too, even if only one is mentioned here. (We have many others as well.)

Regards.
No probs. We are all equals. Same heart.

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
Kunky -
Maybe the fact that you said you were drunk most of the time and the fact that you swear profusely all the time scared the men away !!
I sure hope that your "overweight" friend doesn't read DR1 forums because if she did she wouldn't be your friend anymore !!
I am sure the next time you will have no problems getting into bed with someone as all the sankies love to compare the women they have slept with and the word will be out about how easy you are. I used to sit at work and listen to all the guys joke and laugh about their recent conquests and believe me they do not leave any details out, it used to be good humour especially going out at night and having them point out the girls they had been talking about.
So relax - the next time you are down there I am sure you won't be the one sitting it out !!! As equally sure - we will hear all about it !!

kunky

Oct 6, 2003
well marlie, the girl (overweight) turned out to be a PSYCHO so, we're all not friends anymore, and i feel sorry for anyone who does travel with her from here on end.
and as for the drunkenness? well, if you knew me, im a 3 drink kind of gal, so i may have been drunk for a bit, but i definatley stop when i know when.
im not into meeting sankies, god there are enough of them out there, but i do like to dance, and meet people, and in 10 weeks, ill be down in sosua amongst all the fun i can handle. im sure that this yr will be different than 2 yrs ago. as for sex and sankies, i have more fun hanging out with the girls any day.

CanadianCutie23

Dec 24, 2003
Bigger Women

Okay so I know this thread is pretty well dead but I thought I'd add in the info I received on my recent trip to Puerto Plata.

While talking with a guy that sells things off of those table's that they set up once a week in the all-inclusives he says to me this "I like you're body because you're a strong woman, when we get married if we fight, you can fight back" . This was just a brief meeting with one Dominican but it did shed some light on the subject for me. Now I'm not saying that all Dominicans who like bigger girls like them solely for this reason because thats way too broad of a generalization, but it was rather interesting.

Oh and for the record I'm not obese by any means, just tall and average body size... Oh and I do get men here in Canada too!! lol

Time to get back to plannin trip number 4.

Cheers,
Dawncruzincanadiancutie@hotmail.com

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Same lines are used on used on thin, fat, tall, short,old and young alike. It's a numbers game. How you respond to those lines makes the difference.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Nonna has been in sales most of her life so Nonna knows the "qualifing the buyer" lines when she hears them. Nonna only falls for what she wants to fall for. ;)

Maybe I should make a list:

Example above:
Canadianctutie23 said:
"I like you're body because you're a strong woman, when we get married if we fight, you can fight back" .

That is a qualifing question. If you are already married or have a boyfriend you would answer something like. " well that will never happen because."

Or
I see you like taking walks. Doesn't your husband like walking?

Get the idea? It's not as invasive as asking straight out. "Do you have a husband/boyfriend.? "

Helen

Jan 1, 2002
Just so...

Anna: Don't delete this! I don't have much more to add to this thread and your observations about "qualifying" their targets are bang on!
I just wanted to make this my 100th post!
The cold & damp seeping into my bones are getting too me just a tad on this wintry day!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Ok Helen you're out of control there but I won't delete your post.

Welcome to SILVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.