rephrased question? how easy is it for a bigger woman to get laid while on holidays?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianCutie23

Dec 24, 2003
AHHH!

Ahhh.. I get it now.. that makes sense for some of the other guys.. lol.. but this one already knew I was single..he asked straight out.. lol hmmm... oh well..

Nelly

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
There are lots of men out there who prefer bigger women or who look beyond a person's size, and can appreciate a beautiful personality, or a pretty face, etc. No offence Kunky, but you seem to be a little "rough around the edges". Not that there is anything wrong with that, but if your friend, regardless of her size, carries herself with a little more class and is not too conservative, she will definitely attract more positive attention.

kunky

Oct 6, 2003
nelly, as for class ive got it and know when and where to use it! as for the ex-friend, dont know what it is that attracted the local dr men, but it you knew her ( i wont trash her) youd wonder the same thing too. it will be interesting this trip as my friend and i are going to sosua, and we're both tiny, nice bods and friendly. but if we give off the "air" of not being interested, im sure that is why men stay away. we dont go looking for "pick ups" cant be bothered.

pasha

Sep 4, 2003
Class can't substitute.....

kunky said:
nelly, as for class ive got it and know when and where to use it! as for the ex-friend, dont know what it is that attracted the local dr men, but it you knew her ( i wont trash her) youd wonder the same thing too. it will be interesting this trip as my friend and i are going to sosua, and we're both tiny, nice bods and friendly. but if we give off the "air" of not being interested, im sure that is why men stay away. we dont go looking for "pick ups" cant be bothered.
completely for the ability to punctuate correctly and make comprehensible sentences. As for when and where to "use" class, it should be part of one's persona at all times....not just an on-again-off-again thing.

Kunky, I've been meaning to ask: do you smoke?

Best, P

kunky

Oct 6, 2003
no, i dont smoke, and when im typing in messages, its not important to me, and i would think anyone else whether i use a comma, or punctuate properly. who really gives a ****. this forum is not an english class is it?

Dec 9, 2002
kunky said:
who really gives a ****. this forum is not an english class is it?
No, and a good job too ;) The fact is though, if you punctuate your messages properly, they will be easier for others to read and understand.

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
Kunky do you need some toys? you are sounding desperate like you are about to eat a few hundreth sankies or something, well (THAT IS THE IMPRESSION IM GETTING)

Status
Not open for further replies.