Reputation System

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

apostropheman

I was also referring to non staff, etc....when I posted. :cheeky::bunny::bunny:

The staff stuff does not apply for the vast majority ;)
Thanks for that Apos'

That is what I was basing my post on when I said about new posters - not that they had disabled their rep status........

Someone is trying to catch me out, it seems!

;)

Rio

A

apostropheman

No need, you're making our point just fine. :cheeky::bunny::bunny:

She is staff so different rules apply...for the rest of us it seems to mean zero rep points ;)

Find a post by Dolores and put you cursor over her gray square and tell me what is says.

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
My original point on this is I'm simply saying that this is what I hope happens to the rep system. Nothing more nothing less.

The gray cube rules.........
mr5qc2.gif

rio2003

Bronze
Aug 16, 2006
Find a post by Dolores and put you cursor over her gray square and tell me what is says.

I have had three different posters recently all with grey squares trying to give me rep points (? good/bad).......

I doubt they had "disabled" their rep system and think it far more likely that they were nil points instead!

:glasses:

Note to A.Hidalgo

Sorry I quoted you in my post - didn't realise it would cause so much bother......

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Love it our hate it, it's staying for now.

Don't worry, the people that are abusing it are slowly being dealt with.

sokitoumi, nothing like a sock puppet moaning, would you like me to delete this username as well?

AK74, leave your gripes off the board, you have been warned before about getting emotionally attached to posts or what you perceive as an injustice against you.

Bottom line, if you don't like, don't participate, it's that simple.

If you have a gripe about DR1 or we run things here, PM or email me, posting or whining on the board wins you no brownie points.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.