Revistas 2009

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
While the revista is figment of your imagination this year. Remember that the marbete is for real and needs to be purchased by the 15th of this month. I got mine in Sosua last week with no line. It took about 2 min to get one for both of the cars. AMET will stop you for not haveing this as it is a good money maker price of ticket plus a $600RD fine on top of the cost of the marabete.

Bob K

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
if you read the fineprints of a simple car insurance you will also find out that a car without a up to date renewed narbete/placa is not covered by any insurance.
and if they want the AMET can keep such stopped car and tow it on the owners costs away.
i know that's not the usual procedure,
but the question been "what could happen", and that's what could happen.
there is a long time frame every year for the renewal, it is easy and simple to do the renewal, there is absolutely no excuse why somebody should not have it renewed on time. who get's stopped after mid november with the old one get's a fine for stupidity, lol.
the revistas are like Lambada stated usually a yearly thingy, but this year nobody/AMET cares about them, no AMET will stop you for the revista, b/c til now there is no revista due lack of distribution by the gubmin.
* new marbete/placa
* renewed car insurance
* renewed dominican drivers license
* seat belt on
* not talking on the cell phone
those are the important points, stick with them and AMET will not have any probs with you.
Mike