Rooster Help/Advice

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
All we are missing is Bettydiamond in her flannels with a sawed off shotgun chasing the cock down La Mulatta road in her unlaced Timmies.

tambo'

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
please, let us stick to the word "rooster" because when you say "beating a cock with a rubber chicken" my imagination runs a bit wild.

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
Imagine that the "Shoot the Rooster" assassin plan works to perfection, and the cock results to be a fighting cock valued at US$60,000 like those that Frank Reyes and Jose Guillen bought not long ago.

I think the neighbour may set up a vigil, or coordinate an CSI-esque investigation on how the rooster died. The OP may have to sell his house to pay the neighbour LOL. Sorry had to say it :p

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
Get yourself any pet that is incompatible with roosters. Dog, cat, another rooster etc. You can hardly be blamed for what happens to the neighbor's rooster then. After the rooster is taken care of you can show your remorse by getting rid of the pet. (Which you obviously don't want or you would have one already)

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
please, let us stick to the word "rooster" because when you say "beating a cock with a rubber chicken" my imagination runs a bit wild.

Cock, cock, cock, cock, cock....giggity, giggity, giggity goo.

Coooocckkkk.:cheeky:

The OP did say this was a very old cock, so if you kill it and make a soup out of it it may prove a really hard cock to swallow...giggity, giggity, giggity goo.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
I think the neighbour may set up a vigil, or coordinate an CSI-esque investigation on how the rooster died. The OP may have to sell his house to pay the neighbour LOL. Sorry had to say it :p

the gringo is the one guilty! :cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:
a prized rooster would be kept in a more secure place, i presume.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
maybe if you become head rooster he will retreat to another area

chickendance.jpg

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
JR speak up - it's true you saw the very large rooster/cock on a table across the street - I'm not exaggerating right? It's the biggest one I've ever seen!

And I'm so glad my post has given you all such great laughs - Im still the one with the problerma!

ZEUS

Bronze
Feb 14, 2003
Here's my 50 cents solution: Hire the local drunk and buy him a bottle of Brugal. Promise him a few pesos when the case is solve.. But be careful not to be bribed by the individual, or you'll have to silence him too.;)

Good luck..

TheHun

May 4, 2008
For a Brugal?? I'll make the neighbor disapear!

Here's my 50 cents solution: Hire the local drunk and buy him a bottle of Brugal. Promise him a few pesos when the case is solve.. But be careful not to be bribed by the individual, or you'll have to silence him too.;)

Good luck..

Come on! For a Brugal I'd do the hit. I'm well trained and equipped! :rambo:
I wish to have a sawed off shotgun with a silencer thought.. Like the one from the "No Country For Old Man" movie.
And my lips are sealed!:speechles

The Hun

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
extremeR, we do not need the voice of reason in this thread :)
guys, i will donate a bottle of brugal for this cause.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
JR speak up - it's true you saw the very large rooster/cock on a table across the street - I'm not exaggerating right? It's the biggest one I've ever seen!

This keeps getting better and better...Giggity, giggity...:cheeky:

Mar 2, 2008
Despite my preference for the tequila solution, let me just say, "Have Ghille Cock Camo Suit, Will Travel - Wire Catcher, Rye"

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
did you ask your neighbour what he was going to do about his cock waking you up in the early morning....I saw you heading in his direction (trying to look innocent)

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
I love the way you wrote/said that...

He said he knew they were a problem, especially the big one and sort of just brushed it off. He also tried to say it wasn't his rooster, someone else's that comes over to his property - like Peter Sellers says after the dog bite someone that he has been walking, my dog doesn't bite, well the dog bit me, and he says, it's not my dog!

Long story short, he's not taking responsibility for his cock - typical DR!

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Quagmire I mean Suarez, LMAO!!!!!!!!!:laugh::laugh:

Drro, its obvious the owner doesn't care about his cock, I think you should take him down. ;)