Rooster Help/Advice

gringosabroso

Oct 16, 2004
Alcalde? BB gun?

There is, I believe, in every, or at least most, DR towns what Americans would term an 'animal control officer' - termed an Alcalde. This is usually an unpaid, volunteer position. His job is to decide whether specific animals, including roosters, are permitted in a particular neighborhood. After his decision, the losing party may appeal to a fiscal, & enter the judicial system.
* Dogs & cats? Not regulated. Permitted everywhere.

* If humanly possible, the complainant should be a Dominican.

* Are palms greased to affect the outcome? I don't have sufficient experience. The probability? Yes.

* A BB gun?? I tried to purchase 1 recently; I had a Daisy BB rifle when I was 12 years old.
* The results of my limited search? Not sold in the DR! Why? As usual, no reason.

* Pellet guns, very similar to BB guns, are available - rifle or pistol. Cost? 14,000 Pesos! Highway robbery! The pellet guns can only be purchased a regular armarias. Gov't license required?? Probably 'yes', but unclear.

* $400. for a pellet gun. The price @ Wal-Marts? Que viva la Republica!!

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
I'm trying - trying being the operative word - to get a water gun - so far no luck. It seems roosters aka cocks don't like the rain and they come under shelter at their own home.

Any suggestions where to purchase a water gun?

And I agree, all cocks should be kept under control!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i dunno about water guns, sir but i can sell you some home made napalm - cheap. the effects can be quite spectacular. guaranteed cock control, sir.

Simon & Nicky

Bronze
Feb 3, 2004
www.simon-hall.co.uk
Speaking from experience.....

As some of you know I've recently had some big cock trouble myself.

Confucius himself stated that a man who goes to bed with a cock problem on his mind often wakes up with the solution.

How to catch a cock....

To catch a cock you need a bigger cock. Haitians can often supply one. Just walk down to the local colmado and tell them you need your cock sorting out and they will bring another one and toss it into your back passage. In all the confusion, they just reach into the brawl and pull them off.

Problem fixed.....