Russians Buy Sosua Gym

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Ken, not to burst your bubble or at least hope you are not holding your breath, but i was told for a couple of month straight that the technician would be there tomorrow. In true form tomorrow never came, so we never came back.

Bob K

Bob, you are right about the past. If you reread the last paragraph of the post you are responding to you will see that I said the same. However, now the gym has new owners and new administration and things are starting to improve.

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
Hey guys, where exactly on Pedro Clisante is this new gym? I was looking for it today but didn't see it nor a sign. I'm not that familiar with the Sosua area but come there often. Would like to check it out as well as Golden Park.

Just drive East on Pedro Clisante... , pass the banks (Santa Cruz, Progresso etc) and keep on goin 3 or 4 blocks. There will be a hotel on the right (S) side and the gym will be on your left.

... J-D.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Good workout this morning. I can push more weight and tire less now that the second floor of GP has the A/C on in the morning when I go there.

Bob K, some of the equipment on the first floor was repaired on Saturday and more is in process, waiting the arrival of needed parts. The new administration seems serious about getting all the equipment on first floor repaired or replaced. If you go to check it out, talk with the woman with long black hair who is usually behind the desk. She has a lot of experience. Worked for a gym in Santo Domingo for more than 20 years.

New free weights and equipment planned for the second floor.

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
Good workout this morning. I can push more weight and tire less now that the second floor of GP has the A/C on in the morning when I go there.

Bob K, some of the equipment on the first floor was repaired on Saturday and more is in process, waiting the arrival of needed parts. The new administration seems serious about getting all the equipment on first floor repaired or replaced. If you go to check it out, talk with the woman with long black hair who is usually behind the desk. She has a lot of experience. Worked for a gym in Santo Domingo for more than 20 years.

New free weights and equipment planned for the second floor.

Ken, thanks for the up date. We will check it out in the next week or so.

Bob K