Sankie Traits or NOT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
anna i read that thread already and in comparison it wasnt pointing to sankie. i read all the sankie threads!!

i dont want to talk about the rumour as you guys are not that supportive and would only bash it anyways. ive been bashed enough already! hahahaha

Then why do you keep coming back?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
If you are only with him to have fun like you told me then non of this really matters does it?

Go have fun, roll around the sand and come home. It's your life.

I'm not going to close this because I know you will open another one :laugh:

honeybunch

Aug 1, 2007
i dont know that im just out to have fun. right now im taking it slow........taking in all advice.......searching everything testing everything........because if it leads to more,,,,,,i want to make it worth it.

dr_qt

Jun 7, 2007
Honeybunch
IMHO I think you really know what will eventually happen.
Now it is up to you whether you end it now with some dignity, or let this "farce" go on until you have no dignity left.

Janin

On Vacation....
Jul 31, 2007
Golden Eggs

... right now im taking it slow.....because if it leads to more,,,,,,i want to make it worth it.

That's good.
Be careful and slow with your prince charming, you don't play with golden eggs... :cheeky:

Janin

La Mariposa

Bronze
Jun 4, 2004
We have a thread on that too but I'm sure you'll see only what you want.

http://www.dr1.com/forums/men-mars-women-venus/44869-what-sets-apart-good-dominican-man-sankie.html

BTW since you have no problem posting your life here what is this rumour about him that you mentioned in another thread?

Oh yes and not all sankies are in resorts some are working elsewhere in other tourist areas :laugh:

It's so hard to see someone drowing and you can't save them:bored:

Little correction: It's so hard to see someone drowing and SHE DOESN'T WANT TO LET you save her

honeybunch

Aug 1, 2007
how do you know i need to be saved? have you met him? are you in my relationship? u dont know anything about him!! you are going based on the 99 percent of resort workers. but what about the ones that worked out!! You can not say 100 percent that i need to be "rescued from drowning!" hahah, i dont get where you guys get so sure about everything when you havent met someone and are just going off of a reputation or stereotype??

also,,,,,,,,,i obviously am asking for help or i wouldnt keep posting to get your responses. I love the PM"S im getting with all the great advice, and i do like to see your insight, even though you tend to be nasty about it. so im not saying dont help me.

honeybunch

Aug 1, 2007
i find it funny that NO ONE can answer my question! what should someone be doing that would make them NOT a sankie. I read the thread about sankie verse dominican,,,,,, is that it?? is there nothing else to add about how to tell a guy is NOT a sankie,,,,,,,,what does a resort worker who IS NOT a sankie look like, act like,,,,,,,,,do???

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
i find it funny that NO ONE can answer my question! what should someone be doing that would make them NOT a sankie. I read the thread about sankie verse dominican,,,,,, is that it?? is there nothing else to add about how to tell a guy is NOT a sankie,,,,,,,,what does a resort worker who IS NOT a sankie look like, act like,,,,,,,,,do???
Go to sleep and stop asking stupid questions. :bored:

honeybunch

Aug 1, 2007
hahaha!!! i thought this was a thread i started to get answers and your telling me to stop asking and go to sleep!! you must be in the wrong thread! hahaha, oh my gosh you are sooooooo funny! lol ahahahahahahaha

but i am right here..........NO ONE CAN ANSWER THIS QUESTION! WHY IS THAT? Is it because you dont really know yourselves?? all you know is the repetitive sankie traits........thats it! but what about the resort workers that are not sankies........how do you know they are not?

i apologize to all those who do not want to read my questions anymore.........but then again,,,,,,you dont have to read my thread if it bugs you that much!

LuvtheDR

Apr 4, 2004
I haven't read all your posts...

so forgive me if you have already mentioned this...

Where are you from?

Please, PLEASE don't say Canada

papinice88

Jul 20, 2007
honey bunch send him USA $100 a month and he will always call you

I had a girl that i use to send her that amount and she use to call me

to tell me why i send her the money in pesos instead of dollars

morenita inglesa

Jan 7, 2007
honeybunch, why do you insist on trying to convince us that your bf is so different? As valid as the opinions of dr1 members are, shouldn't you be telling your family how great this guy is instead. I think trying to convince them should be your priority, surely they matter more to you than us.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com

Oh Boy! I'll answer you question. A resort worker that is not a sankie absolutely abhors the sankies. Now before you come back and tell us that yours hates the other sankies, think one moment - perhaps the sankies know this too, and will soon tell you how bad their coworkers are, and what a hard time they're having at work, and how little they get paid, and so on. It does not end, until you happily part with your money and sometimes your self-respect, and frequently your heart, and in some cases, you barely get off with your life. No, this is not a joke.

Zara

Sep 9, 2007
in my thread i said that my DR BF worked with 2 'sankies' and i was friendly with them, i've known them years, but my BF won't have anything to do with them he thinks there a disgrace and that they are scum and he hated me talking to them, but people on here still said that my BF was probably still a sankie!!!

La Mariposa

Bronze
Jun 4, 2004
in my thread i said that my DR BF worked with 2 'sankies' and i was friendly with them, i've known them years, but my BF won't have anything to do with them he thinks there a disgrace and that they are scum and he hated me talking to them, but people on here still said that my BF was probably still a sankie!!!

Why does he hate it when you're talking to his sankies friends??:ermm:
Is it that he is afraid that his friends are going to tell you things he wants to hide??

He thinks his friends are a disgrace but they are still his friends.

Isn't he afraid that one of his sankies friends will catch you and gone his $$ and chance to get out of the D.R.

Ay mama, one day you are going to wake up too late though

Status
Not open for further replies.