Sankie Traits or NOT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
honeybunch...you are even more naive than I thought...can you please keep your story as well as your sankies story consistent...first you say he would NEVER be allowed to call from the hotel..then you said he called fom the hotel because you recognized how they answer "Allegro PC"??? So you called there?? Also, even if he called from the hotel using a calling card, it gets routed through the local # on ANY calling card so thats what would appear...when will you get his sankie antics young lady??:ermm:

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
Canadian woman do not understand that??????????????????
What a naiev woman in that country.

Listen you genius...maybe when you stop generalizing you will learn how to spell...the word is NAIVE!!!!Have you ever visited Canada since you know soooo much about its inhabitants?

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
Come on ladies who wants to join me in the DR to put these 2 stories to bed once and for all!!! I'm game!! Who else???

I don't care what the outcome is... I just want one!

Step up! Let's go!

Let's do it for the Board.

Pamela69

Sep 2, 2007
thanks pamela69!! i cant believe they still call him sanki panki after he has been happily married to you for 14 years!

Believe me when we visit the DR and go for diner somewhere the will always give me the bill
In August we where visiting and spend 1 week in our house we visit some friends in Sosua after diner i said to my husband lets call your mother that we will spend the night here and look for a hotel. When we arrived at the hotel and my husband asked if they had a room availible they said we rather took a Cabana.
I was so upset that my husband spook to me in Dutch to get me to just leave the hotel the men (Dutch) behind the reception got a shock.

I will have to live with this when we will move over there because i know that this will never change.

Zara

Sep 9, 2007
when i'm over seeing my fiance, in the bars they always give me the bill but he always insists on paying! when we first went out i got my money out as i thought he's the same as the others a 'sankie' but he said no put your money away i am paying. i was in total shock, and he still insists on paying now every where we go anywhere. No matter what i say on here though, everyone will say he's a sankie!!! your BF/husband could be the nicest guy in the world and everyone on here will still say there a sankie!

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
when i'm over seeing my fiance, in the bars they always give me the bill but he always insists on paying! when we first went out i got my money out as i thought he's the same as the others a 'sankie' but he said no put your money away i am paying. i was in total shock, and he still insists on paying now every where we go anywhere. No matter what i say on here though, everyone will say he's a sankie!!! your BF/husband could be the nicest guy in the world and everyone on here will still say there a sankie!

My dear...this is THE most common sankie tactic...read more....of course he pays...he gets WU transfers from his other gringas...not really that impressive when your "dates" are funded by other chicas!;)

Zara

Sep 9, 2007
drloca, yep ok, you know it all, you know EVERYTHING about my BF! i would like to know what time he finds to take other girls out, as he starts work at 10 until 6 with 2 hours break, which he goes and has lunch in and goes back to his room (i know that coz i call him then), then he starts work at 8:45 again until 11, and between 6 and 8:45 he has dinner and goes and sleeps or talks to me on the internet! then when he finishes work at 11, he goes to the disco gets a beer and goes to bed, and calls me and wakes me up at a stupid time!!! so unless he's in bed with some girl when on the phone to me..................then i'd like to know when he takes other girls out!!!

honestly you people make me laugh!!!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
drloca, yep ok, you know it all, you know EVERYTHING about my BF! i would like to know what time he finds to take other girls out, as he starts work at 10 until 6 with 2 hours break, which he goes and has lunch in and goes back to his room (i know that coz i call him then), then he starts work at 8:45 again until 11, and between 6 and 8:45 he has dinner and goes and sleeps or talks to me on the internet! then when he finishes work at 11, he goes to the disco gets a beer and goes to bed, and calls me and wakes me up at a stupid time!!! so unless he's in bed with some girl when on the phone to me..................then i'd like to know when he takes other girls out!!!

Look, people try to give you the traits and tactics that are used based not only on their experience but also what they see going on every day in the DR.

You've been given a brain to sort out if your BF is or isn't a sankie so why continue to post about what your BF does and doesn't do and what he pays or doesn't pay for.

If your BF isn't a sankie you shouldn't even be reading this stuff, it's a waste of your time trying to prove anything to us and totally unnecessary ;)

Go read more in the living section, you'll be needing that info when you move to the DOMINICAN REPUBLIC.;)

And no I wouldn't pay two years rent in advance because if you don't like the place good luck trying to break the lease and get your money back. I do read all forums ;)

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004

You have this all wrong...you see, I dont need to know your BF...(I dont associate with sankies) but given his "credentials", it would classify him as one...so unless you are with him 24/7 to see how he carries out his daily routine, you know nothing of his behaviour...anyway, learn on your own and best of luck;)

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
Zara, why do you keep posting?? Why don't you just let this whole thing fade away?? Why is it so important that we believe you?

At this point this whole topic with the 2 of you is like beating a dead horse.

It's goes no where. It just goes around and around. Someone asks a question it's answered. The answer isn't liked .... we get 10 reason on why it isn't so, he's not like this we don't know how he really is..( and we don't) we don't know how yours is.... you don't want to be dragged into this..... blah blah blah

The thread gets closed.

Another thread gets opened. The same question, same answers ....same everything.

What's the point??

This is an information service... not THERAPY

Move on already.. read the stickies, get your answers if your satisfied great ... if not ..por favor!!!

Zara

Sep 9, 2007
Thanks AnnaC! If you read ALL the forums and threads you will notice i put later on in my thread on living, that i am going to give it 6 months to a year!!!

Like i have also said before i have taken advice off here, but people who insist on calling mine and everyone elses BF's a sankie need to think about what they write. They should say that most DR men are sankies, not YOUR BF ARE sankies coz it could not be the case!!! so why call EVERY DR man a sankie when there not all sankies at all they are some decent DR men out there!!!

Zara

Sep 9, 2007
i said before and i'll say again, i have taken advice off here, and i'm tired of going round in circles, i'm not trying to prove a point i just post to a thread that has asked a question to share my experience, but then i just get ridiculed for posting my experience and people saying oh your BF shows all th traits of a sankie!!! im not the one asking the questions, i'm just posting my experience of me and what my BF is like, i'm not asking for anyone elses advice or anyone to reply to my post but people insist on doing it anyway!!!

God give me strength!!!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
your BF/husband could be the nicest guy in the world and everyone on here will still say there a sankie!

ON HERE, ( meaning DR1? ) doesn't really affect your life much but read that she said it happnes in the Dominican Republic all the time and she has to learn to live with it when they move there.

It's reality especially in the tourist areas.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
i said before and i'll say again, i have taken advice off here, and i'm tired of going round in circles, i'm not trying to prove a point i just post to a thread that has asked a question to share my experience, but then i just get ridiculed for posting my experience and people saying oh your BF shows all th traits of a sankie!!! im not the one asking the questions, i'm just posting my experience of me and what my BF is like, i'm not asking for anyone elses advice or anyone to reply to my post but people insist on doing it anyway!!!

God give me strength!!!

One post on that would suffice! :laugh: Stop defending yourself if there's nothing to defend.

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004

God give me strength!!!

Well if not for the purpose of solicitation of advise/feedback, why would you publicly post details about your relationship?? Would you do that if you were "dating" a man in your own country?

PS If you're tired of going round in circles, get off the merry-go-round!

Zara

Sep 9, 2007
yep i am getting off the merry go round now, no one on here likes it when people defend them selves anyway, as your all always right no matter what, everyones BF is a sankie.im tired of typing and waisting my valuble time anyway! i do agree that some DR men are sankies and any girl has to be extremely careful, and i am, i've been hurt by DR men before, who were real sankies!!! my heart is still safely mine don't worry!
Thanks Zara

sollie

Jul 30, 2006
Zara/Honey,
Since someone mentioned therapy, may I suggest you seek some. Sorting out the minutae of your blossoming long distance relationship would be better served with an uninvolved outsider whose judgement you trust. This avenue has eroded into a clusterf**k.
You are obviously a girl who is passionate. You are also obviously pathologically needy. You NEED this romance, no matter what. Accepted. You also NEED the exchange on this forum, against all odds, to prove your commitment. Quite frankly, it is sad.
Break away from these evildoers, take a breath and reexamine your motives with someone whos advice you might trust. The issue seems to be more with you than with your boyfriend. He seems to be acting normal and logically while on the other hand you do not.
Be well,
Sollie

Status
Not open for further replies.