Satellite Cards Ending

frank alvarez

Apr 13, 2004
Im looking too

coolhardware said:
need two receivers and cards for dish network please drop me an email frank alvarez said to pm him new to the forum thing dont know what this means any way if he reads this drop me an email men .

I'm looking for a dish too; I am not in the business. Can't help you.

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
I have found someone who supplies these but the first receiver he gave me had a virus, so as soon as hes straightened this out I'll let you know, Ive also found someone who can decode, but I need to talk with him before I give his details. stay tuned

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Ladybird said:
I have found someone who supplies these but the first receiver he gave me had a virus, so as soon as hes straightened this out I'll let you know, Ive also found someone who can decode, but I need to talk with him before I give his details. stay tuned

Virus in a satellite receiver ???? I'm gonna continue to follow this thread.

christian

Aug 19, 2004
about dtv

ok i have the new 5p card working and sell them in dr. i already have customers here in sosua witch are really happy. my website is INFO REMOVED

thanks christian

Last edited by a moderator:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
christian said:
ok i have the new 5p card working and sell them in dr. i already have customers here in sosua witch are really happy. my website is
REMOVED INFO
thanks christian

Please email me so we can do an exchange in advertising.
I'm more than happy to give away a few cards to our local board posters in exchange for advertising to our wider audience.

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
Hey Christian can you tell me how to do it what do i need to set up DIRECT TV.

1. ANTENNA:::::::::::: the original or a bigger size one? i live on the 4th floor of my building and have access to the roof.

2. RECEIVER:::::::::::: which Direct TV receiver? they have afew
3. CARD:::::::::::::::: you will supply the card every 3 months?

please someone answer my questions::::::::::::::::::::::::::::