Sosua back in the news for guess what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ctrob

Prostitution legal or at least not illegal.
Hiring a prostitute is illegal pandering.

Why not take the logical step and make prostitution illegal and stop pussy-footing around the central issue?

I guess the services of Dominican prostitutes procured by Dominican men is ok, but not for foreigner men.

Out of sight, out of mind. But u can bet that the cabanas aren't going anywhere.

Z

zoomzx11

Went to eat the other night and there was an 'attractive' young Dominican woman walking in the entrance of the restaurant with her butt cheeks showing beneath her shorts and a shoulder-off blouse showing one whole breast but with a light grey lacy bra covering her medium size breast.

Now, had I been alone, I might have ogled her - but being with someone I had to avert my eyes to not cause the Dominican female jealousy to erupt.

But even for me being a non-prude this was a bit too much for the street, for a restaurant or anywhere in public. Half naked is not always so sexy. A nice dress can be sexier.
But you won't find nice dresses on the girls walking Sosua - and most are too fat to pull off a sexy walk anyway

A medium size breast you say?
While I do not frequent Pedro CliSante a medium size exposed breast is a fairly common sight.
In the US some men pay good money in titty bars to see breasts.
I think seeing a little skin is just fine.
A lot of people move here and want to make the DR like where they left.
Other than the daily struggle with the utilitys and Internet providers I think it's more or less just fine in Sosua the way it is.

W

william webster

yup- just east of Cabrera....

bad reputation for drugs etc...
always the drug trade and the girls..... hand in hand

Nagua hot spot is Panties Flojos....or Panties abajos.... the district
they seem to use both

Hard to find ??
Don't ask me - never been

C

chico bill

yup- just east of Cabrera....

bad reputation for drugs etc...
always the drug trade and the girls..... hand in hand

Nagua hot spot is Panties Flojos....or Panties abajos.... the district
they seem to use both

Hard to find ??
Don't ask me - never been

Come on William - with a name like Panties Abajos - you never even drove through ?

W

william webster

Yes.. a friend did tell me.... he chimes in here once in a while
Perhaps he'll own up to it

you'll hear a drum roll.........

D

Derfish

Well here in Puerto Plata right on the main drag we have an establishment called "Lust After Work". In English, just like that. Made my brother the preacher choke up!
Derfish

E

Ecoman1949

If they were smart they would all dress like NUNS... imagine the whole town, filled with Chicas and women dressed like Sister Bertrille, the Flying Nun.. Holding onto their headpieces , on the back of Motos

The Police would absolutely go ap isht ....

What a great idea. You pay up front for the dirty deed and then you confess and receive forgiveness. Defrocked priests and bishops involved in the sex scandals would be lining up by the dozen. Oh me oh my. Brings back vivid memories of a certain female friend I had years ago. Loved role playing, priest and nun, cop and criminal, teacher and student, but that another story. May the gods bless Sosua and long may the working girls reign.

Status
Not open for further replies.