Sosua - Welcome to the Red Zone - Sosua

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004

BARBER WORLD TV

14.6K subscribers

SUBSCRIBE
I was fortunate to get a tour of a new nightlife complex, just down the road from Ahnvee Adult Resort. Frank was kind enough to give me a tour and I had the pleasure of meeting the man behind the development David owner of City Lights. I must say I was impressed with the scope of development going on in the Red Zone. As it was explained to me there will no longer be any bars or nightclubs along the main strip in Sosua "Pedro Clisante". There will be a host of independent clubs bars and lounges all put together in one big entertainment nightlife complex, I'm excited to see this vision come to past.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
U beat me to it , was just going to post this video ...
This guy thinks they got it all figured out ..
I dont mean to be a jerk, but these guys are in for a very very Rude awakening.
But I wish them all the best of Luck .. they sure got balls, i will say that ..
The top comment " I'm all in" lol
yeagh ok . .this aint Vegas, and you aint the Poker Shark at the Table , Son ..

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
U beat me to it , was just going to post this video ...
This guy thinks they got it all figured out ..
I dont mean to be a jerk, but these guys are in for a very very Rude awakening.
But I wish them all the best of Luck .. they sure got balls, i will say that ..
The top comment " I'm all in" lol
yeagh ok . .this aint Vegas, and you aint the Poker Shark at the Table , Son ..
Where it’s not fare they told him build it..they can come...all in , jeez maybe he deserves what may happen..

user123

Aug 16, 2017
I hope the guy is washing money for somebody otherwise with Willy letting Flow and Rumba and all the spots "downtown" open up again it's gonna be tough for this guy to make his million back within two years...

Reactions: PCMike

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
I hope the guy is washing money for somebody otherwise with Willy letting Flow and Rumba and all the spots "downtown" open up again it's gonna be tough for this guy to make his million back within two years...
Willy has nothing todo with it just as IIana had no say...

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
So the DR "Deep state" told Ilana to shut the bars don't then when Willy became the alcalde they told him to let them open up again? 😂😂😂
No dombeldorf fiscal closed em...then allowed some to reopen not difficult concept to comprehend ..fiscal is one giving grief to Anhvee and Bourbon now...

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Complex is massive.
Drove past it a few
times earlier this year.
Had no idea it was laid
out like that. Directly across
from the new Tourist Police
station. Lots of homes in
and around that section of
town. I expect to see many
open and closure episodes
going forward.

Reactions: jd426 and user123

user123

Aug 16, 2017
No dombeldorf fiscal closed em...then allowed some to reopen not difficult concept to comprehend ..fiscal is one giving grief to Anhvee and Bourbon now...
The way it works is the alcalde talks to SD and tells them what he thinks should be done, then SD tells the fiscal what to do, if they have to go thru la fiscalia. Fiscals rarely make any decisions on their own. I've known Willy since his Sosua Life days, even did a few deals with him...

Back to my original point: "...with Willy letting Flow and Rumba and all the spots "downtown" open up again it's gonna be tough for this guy to make his million back within two years"

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
BARBER WORLD TV
14.6K subscribers

SUBSCRIBE
I was fortunate to get a tour of a new nightlife complex, just down the road from Ahnvee Adult Resort. Frank was kind enough to give me a tour and I had the pleasure of meeting the man behind the development David owner of City Lights. I must say I was impressed with the scope of development going on in the Red Zone. As it was explained to me there will no longer be any bars or nightclubs along the main strip in Sosua "Pedro Clisante". There will be a host of independent clubs bars and lounges all put together in one big entertainment nightlife complex, I'm excited to see this vision come to past.

Of course there will be bars, restaurants and Bar and Grill's on the main strip of P.C.
Where else would "normal tourists" spend their evenings after beach time.

I do feel sorry for property owners at that end of town.
There are some nice condos in this formerly quiet part of town.
If prostitution is developed by the Ahnvee, owners lost a good chunk of their investment value.

Of course under the current environment re-sales will be difficult.
Maybe the civic US employees from NY, Newark, Miami - Police, Fire and Sanitation departments who frequent who frequent the area
Will be the new investors buying condos for their novias?

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Here comes all the typical negativity. That place looks huge and I hope the guy is successful. One should expect some noise in a tourist townm

Yeah music blaring till 4am and quads roaring by,
As in the old Sosua sure were melodiously entertaining to condo owners along P.C.

May as well move into a whore house,
Well, the discerning gentleman already do have Ahnvee at their disposal.

A true class affair,
ADULTS ONLY
A destination resort for jet setters and affluent travelers around the world.

Look at the nice jet setter rooms, for today’s modern business traveler.

Image result for ahnvee sosua
Chamber maids?
Image result for ahnvee sosua
Toilet close by

• Haha
Reactions: CristoRey and Big