Successfully quit smoking but smoked cigar?

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
I quit 10 years ago. Smoked up to 50 a day. My son was born and I stopped. From 50 to 0 from one day to the other. JDJones is right. Pure willpower, nothing else.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
That's What I'm Talk'n About"!!!
"JD" and I have had a few good conversations, over some nice "Sticks", and a few cups of "Olivo Family Blend"!
"dv8" and I just share the good conversation, over the coffee.
Can't get her to "Herf" with me, "YET"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Oct 13, 2003
instagram.com
That's What I'm Talk'n About"!!!
"JD" and I have had a few good conversations, over some nice "Sticks", and a few cups of "Olivo Family Blend"!
"dv8" and I just share the good conversation, over the coffee.
Can't get her to "Herf" with me, "YET"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Ole JD will always come out for a few good sticks... next time I might try out the Olivo coffee too... oh wait I already did as far back as 2006... when we went up to Ciero Prieto, lovely place btw...

CARIBETORNO

May 3, 2013
if you have a lot of will power which most smokers do not, try smoking, puffing, inhaling whatever, cigars go ahead and try it , It may work for you. I tried many times and I always went back to cigs because its the same motion and many place you can't smoke cigars any longer and people are smoking its very tough to not want one. I would say stay off all for at least a year then may be if you want to risk a cigar , do it. Everyone is different on quitiing. Cold turkey is the best way but it is also the hardest way. I have to be in a cage for four days as i got homicidal. My first wife groaned when i tried to quit, she would tell me "no please just keep smoking." I'd get the AK's and go outside and shoot everything i saw.( i lived out in the woods) i was nuts. Habits are what it is not the addiction, cigars are habit forming. I used to smoke at least 10 a day. my head would hurt like hell by night.
quit all of it and then you know yourself if you can handle a cigar, enjoy one.. good luck