Thanks Bugs

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
AZB said:
"AZB, you have more in common with this cheapskate than you realized." Ken

Ken would you please care to elaborate on your statement? How is it that I have anything in common with this cheapskate? Oh wait, he lived in santiago that?s why? So what does that make hillbilly?
Please don't even mention my name with the name of that guy in the same breath. Thanks in advance.
AZB

P.S Escott, what type of a steak and a glass of wine costs 120 dollars? Damn, I must have left NYC a long time ago. In Santiago, the best steak and a few cups of wine will cost you less than 600 pesos the most in a decent place.
Long live Santiago!!!!!!!
Ken was saying that you hail from the same town. I can vouch for the fact that you are NOT cheap nor do you skip out on bills.

What can I say. We were in a nice place that made a great presentation of the food. It was ok, nothing special (my steak) but it was very pricey. I gave 70- dollars for a steak and 4 glasses of wine. Wine was 8 dollars a pop and the steak was 18 dollars, figure in tax and tip. When the bill was short I handed over another 30 dollars. I also gave 20 dollars upstairs for a beer:) You only live once AZB but the way we live we do it in the light and not the darkness! hahahaha

See you soon my friend.

Scott

Bugsey34

Bronze
Feb 15, 2002
You pay the price of leaving before I could get you change Scotty! :) Don't worry, I am saving the change here for you until I see you again.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
20 dolars for a freakin beer in DK1 restaurant? What the hell....
Who the hell picked that place?

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
My Presidentes were all US$5 per, Scott. A bit steep in my estimation, but then, the Presidentes were nice and cold and the company I was with was good, so I didn't mind. ;)

ccarabella

Feb 5, 2002
Hello to all

I'm glad I was able to at least "stop by". I flew to NYC with every intention of meeting up (and actually staying) with you all. I hope we can meet again.
I never expected the overwhelming attention I received from my family. I had not seen them in a long time. So I felt that it was best to attend my cousins birthday party that evening.

Again, I thank you all & I am glad that you enjoyed yourselves. Send me a PM If you are ever in Atlanta and hopefully we can meet.

Thanks again

Ccarabella

ccarabella

Feb 5, 2002
Hi Escott.

Sounds like downtown. I'm not familiar with the store.
Nice womens shoes? Maybe I'll stop by one day.

See, when you come down to visit your family we can coordinate with some of the other DR1er's and get together.

Ccarabella;)

Bugsey34

Bronze
Feb 15, 2002
Yeah you guys aren't reading carefully! Scott gave me a twenty to cover his beer, and left before I could give him the change! I am keeping it here for the next time I see him.

Chopical

Jul 6, 2003
Bugsey34 said:
Yeah Zeus had quite a night. He owes us - big time. Quite entertaining though. Next time we'll all go out and leave him with the bill.

Jazzy is right, yet again, that it was worth the extra few I spent so that the guy could go on his way and Johne would stop threatening that I would have to dance with old Zeus in his drunken state.

It was so funny! The guy kept talking/arguing with himself! That was the onlything funny. He was just so damn weird. He would give people a dead stair or stair off into space or say things that didn't make sence. What a freak!

IP Ban his ass!!!

That way he can't come back under alt-ids

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Re: Hi Escott.

ccarabella said:
Sounds like downtown. I'm not familiar with the store.
Nice womens shoes? Maybe I'll stop by one day.

See, when you come down to visit your family we can coordinate with some of the other DR1er's and get together.

Ccarabella;)
They have a womans store and a mens store. The mens store is pretty famous. It is 25000 sq. Ft with sizes 7-24 so they get all the professional Atheletes in because it is one or the only one that has 200 pairs to choose from in their sizes.

http://www.largefeet.com

Check out both mens and womens. A lot is online.

I would love to do this. I had a date with Theresa in March but I flew direct to Costa Rica instead of through Atlanta. Too bad I wanted to meet that dish!

Escott

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
He will redeem himself

I have had some private conversation with Zeus on the situation-he is embarrsed to say the least..

I have made a suggestion to him regarding a few rounds of drinks for all that attended the party last Sat. nite for sometime around the Christmas season.

I will keep you posted by PM when I have something more definite.

JOHN

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Ok, I have read the whole thread and I want to hear exactly what Zeus did aside from not paying his bill and then I want to hear Zeus' version of what happened if he can remember and I want to see pics.
Larry