Thanks Bugs

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
Re: He will redeem himself

johne said:
I have had some private conversation with Zeus on the situation-he is embarrsed to say the least..

I have made a suggestion to him regarding a few rounds of drinks for all that attended the party last Sat. nite for sometime around the Christmas season.

I will keep you posted by PM when I have something more definite.

JOHN

John, that's wonderful. I didn't realize you knew the fella.

Good job.

Becca

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Re: Re: He will redeem himself

Forbeca said:
John, that's wonderful. I didn't realize you knew the fella.

Good job.

Becca
Becca--I didnt know him before last Sat. Nite--it was only when he noticed that you werent available that he put his move on me. LOL

JOHN

Chopical

Jul 6, 2003
Larry (ILoveDR) said:
Ok, I have read the whole thread and I want to hear exactly what Zeus did aside from not paying his bill and then I want to hear Zeus' version of what happened if he can remember and I want to see pics.
Larry

He was acting really really weird. He was frailing his arms up and down during parts of conversations, seriously he wasn't motioning to anything or anyone or getting super involoved in the convos he was just frailing his arms. He was saying things that didn't make sence. He was being a bit rude and weird. Then noone was talking to him (for obvious reasons) well he went on ordering more drinks as he was all night long, which leads us into the best/worst part-He started arguing with himself!!! that was hysterical/pathetic-sad. Later on I noticed that he was he was just sitting there stairing at people. Kinda creepy so I went on having convos with other DR1ers like everyone else was.

In answer to your question, besides skipping out on the bill he was:

Frailing his arms
Not Making Sence When He talked
Slightly Rude
Self-arguement

I'm sure that others could add to it and may have picked up on other disterbing behavoir that Zeus displayed. Like I stated earlier I arrived later than most everyone else.

On his behalf I will say that he was very entertaining.:alien: