The members of the Haitian Presidential Transitional Council chosen, what’s next?

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
I'll run Hiati and I'll make sure everyone will be sent to Africa and I'll rebuilt the country and make it 50X better than what it is today.
Why would you send everyone to Africa? Explain why Africa? You think every person in Haiti is responsible for the current situation? You have made this statement previously, so again why Africa?

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Plus, while Africa is huge, every part is taken. All the descendents of Africans in the Western Hemisphere, even the ones 90% or more African, that isn’t all from one African group. They are all mixed with other African origins to the point that there is basically not a single black person (certainly Haitians since most descend from people taken there in the 1700’s) that is majority of some tribe in Nigeria or of Ghana or Congo. Have a look at the various DNA results of black people available on the internet. Majority African never equals majority of one African tribe or country.

Among Dominicans the single largest component in those DNA results is actually Spain/Portugal which is from where most of the Europesn input is from in most people. Look at the Sub-Saharan African side and whether its 30%, 40%, 60%; there isn’t a single African group that dominates the African input unlike the European side. Often the African side has the most mixture in that sense than any other input.

Haitians are from Hispaniola. Not from the Dominican side, but the western part is where they have been for over 200 years, perhaps closer to 300 years when you think about it. That’s where every generation mixed up with other black people from various origins in Africa to the point no one African ethnicity dominstes the African DNA in anyone.

MiamiDRGuy

Bronze
May 19, 2013
Why would you send everyone to Africa? Explain why Africa? You think every person in Haiti is responsible for the current situation? You have made this statement previously, so again why Africa?
Because Haiti holds about 70% of gangs so I rather send them over to Africa since its full of gangs there so let them take care of them so I can rebuilt Haiti and make it stronger and bold country that it should be.

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
Because Haiti holds about 70% of gangs so I rather send them over to Africa since its full of gangs there so let them take care of them so I can rebuilt Haiti and make it stronger and bold country that it should be.
I agree with others that I don't understand that I don't understand your posts here. What does "Haiti holds 70% of gangs" mean? 70% of what gangs? Also, I'm sure you know that Africa is a continent with many different countries, not all of which are "full of gangs". So sending Haitian gangs there would be very unwelcome.

Reactions: NanSanPedro

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
Please get back to the original topic. The thread is wandering into topics not permitted on DR1.