things i just can't seem to find any more.

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Ovaltine, Man! what memories..Just pick up some Quick with marshmallows, pop it in the microwave and enjoy!! or, have a crisp cold yohoo super sized!!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/WvKlqMjfk1Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>.....

Eugeniefs

Jan 24, 2008
LOL - I used to sing "I'm p***ed again" .. probably not too far from the truth, lol! (That is drunk not angry)

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
BB..good stuff!!! Genesis was great too before Phil left and did his solo thingy...I remember him playing the drums with Zep at the AIDS fest, he really looked out of place.,...LOL, great guy

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
LOL - I used to sing "I'm p?ssed again" .. probably not too far from the truth, lol! (That is drunk not angry)
So funny you should say that. :) This is my FB status today:
The Spanish subtitlers of British TV series need to be sent to a cultural-linguistic re-education camp. "Get p?ssed" does not mean "enojarse".

- Does anyone else know how to foil the autocensor? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
BB, what magic spell did you cast in my post? It hasn't changed, as far as I can see.

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
I eat tatties not potatoes and I grow my own using English manure. That's the secret the level of s??t to get them just right

$T2eC16NHJF0E9nmFQit+BRQNS2lSMQ~~60_12.JPG

Nothing But POO from Bid Adieu Dry Horse Manure for Composting Worms Economy Siz | eBay

You learn something every day. :surprised

Even poo is available online. Maybe a small bag for my indoor tomato plants because

I can't find fruit on my tomato plants

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Why is it that the "Brits", who have the worst food in the civilized world :cheeky::cheeky: , would spend good money to import it?????
Except for,"Hor:lick::lick::lick::lick::lick:s"
"YUM, YUM,YUM"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Food worse than bold plantains? I doubt it, maybe the same, but not worse.

It still makes me chuckle to see 30 different kinds of "corn flakes" , and I mean just plain corn flakes, and hardly any other cereals for sale and I am a cereal killer.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
$T2eC16NHJF0E9nmFQit+BRQNS2lSMQ~~60_12.JPG

Even poo is available online. Maybe a small bag for my indoor tomato plants because

I can't find fruit on my tomato plants

No need to order on the internet. Lots of obliging horses and cows wandering the streets and highways.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
As much as I like Kellogg's corn flakes, you have to pay it's weight in gold for it.

Reminds of my childhood watching scary movies on Saturday nights:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Ux3laLkueZk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nothing like Corn Flakes in a tin bowl and letting them get soggy!!!!!! lol mmmmmmmmmmm

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I had a glass of Milo chocolate milk last night, thank you. I still prefer Ovaltine; it seems to dissolve a lot easier than Milo.

BTW, you can find Milo Malted milk mix in National/Jumbo.

yes; nearly 400 pesos per tin. since you have it, try this

2Tbsp milo

i cup hot milk

1 Tbsp sugar(to taste)

2 t creamy peanut butter

blend 30 seconds on medium

yummm

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Jumbo/National has Food Club brand Rice Crispies, just in case you're wondering.

As much as I like Kellogg's corn flakes, you have to pay it's weight in gold for it. Expensive stuff. Of course, all cereals are expensive, due to the low weight per cu.ft.
I prefer the Nestle's corn flakes. Crisper, and don't get soggy as quickly.