Time To Move The Bars And Girls From Pedro Clisante

slowmo

Aug 1, 2016
Not understanding why people are having this conversation. Hooker, puta, whore, whatever, it's the same thing. How can anyone be offended by one word over another describing the exact same thing?
The "C" word comes to mind as being both accurate and ultra offensive.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I used to refer to them in a much nicer way but things have obiviously changed.
Sosua has definitely earned it's reputation and now that it is rock bottom, it needs some help.
I know many Dominicans living up there who feel the same way.
No one will believe you.

jd_mine

Sep 24, 2003
Yes, in my experience Dominicans refer to them as cueros or, if they want to be more affectionate about it, chapiadora or chapis.

Reactions: cavok

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Yes, in my experience Dominicans refer to them as cueros or, if they want to be more affectionate about it, chapiadora or chapis.
Chapidora is like a gold-digger, or kept-woman, not one that is selling her self to different guys daily. We have several as clients at the school, one that would make a blind man drool. https://inteligencia.io/music/chapiadoras-cardi-b/

Reactions: windeguy

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
The DR is by far the most promiscuous country I've ever been to and I've been to quite a few. Why anyone would come all the way down here to pay these hos (who often behave like animals) is beyond me.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Only here folks on DR1 do we discuss and argue, what is proper term to call a street walker and her John ! Seriously some of you need GTFO the island for a bit.
It's really about Sosua and what happens to one small part of one street, but that might be hard to tell since it gets lost in the distracting discussions.

Reactions: AlaninDR

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
For those who are saying Sosua is dead, I got a challenge for you...
Try to book a reservation in a hotel or Air bnb and find out how busy they are.

JJ

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I gotta agree. I drove up to the North Coast this past weekend and drove through the area and I was shaking my head. I haven't been there in about 10 yrs or so and the difference was striking.
Ten years is a long time. I bet you were shocked. I remember how things
were back then and I know how things are now.
Last time I was up there, middle of July. I remember thinking to myself
how run down PC and the girls looked. Haven't had the desire to go back since.

Reactions: AlaPlaya and johne