Time To Move The Bars And Girls From Pedro Clisante

Big

Apr 24, 2019
The wine list consists of white or red. If you order a nice bottle they must send for it at the liquor store.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Haha! Thanks for putting it in laymans language. And here I was thinking that hookers come in all shapes and sizes. Who knew?
they USED to be , not any more .. Market DEMAND and taste has Changed .

Nothing but nothing but Wide bodies .on the stroll
and if you watch the " Playa" Videos on U Tube , check the comments and who they are complimenting ,
"wow, check out the thick shawty 3:05 minute mark"
If someone just told you, you would not believe it
seeing is believing..
Not a SINGLE FLACCA being Complimented . not one , in fact they won't even make the video.
It is literally no longer Fun to sit at a Table trying to Dine and having to watch this Sad spectacle of Ballenas ..

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015

and if you watch the " Playa" Videos on U Tube , check the comments and who they are complimenting ,
seeing is believing..
Not a SINGLE FLACCA being Complimented . not one , in fact they won't even make the video.
It is literally no longer Fun to sit at a Table trying to Dine and having to watch this Sad spectacle of Ballenas ..
Freddy Mercury wouldn’t agree JD. According to him, “fat bottomed girls make the rocking world go round.“ 😂 Seriously, I’d rather see them on Pedro Clisante then get stuck between them on a gua gua trip from Puerto Plata to Sosua. It’s happened a few times. I’m not a big guy. I get wedged in fast. Some are courteous and offer me a well padded lap. The last time we left Finn McCool’s after St. Patricks Day celebrations, my drinking buddy who uses a cane had a few too many and was barely able to walk. The ladies picked him up and poured him into a cab. Some of the big ladies have big hearts.

Reactions: jd426

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com

seeing is believing..
I'm sure you're right about the Utubers. However from what I see at the 2 gyms I belong to, are muy attractive flaccas with caricatured asses. But gorda they are not.

Reactions: jd426 and slowmo

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015
I'm sure you're right about the Utubers. However from what I see at the 2 gyms I belong to, are muy attractive flaccas with caricatured asses. But gorda they are not.
Never understood the draw of the Kim Kardashian posterior NSP. It’s cultural I guess. Been to Jamaica a few times. Men there refer to ample female posteriors as Warm Afternoons.

slowmo

Aug 1, 2016
My dear friend, I'm not the author of post #638. It appears that your debate skills are right down there with your reading comprehension. Merry Christmas!
Sorry about that. Since you answered a question posed to the author of post 638, I incorrectly assumed you were the author of that post.