Tragedy in Santiago; policeman accused of accidentally killing a child

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Also could've been avoided if the unit commander said "Excuse me sir" instead of acting like they're there to arrest El Chapo.
Apparently others would agree.
I snapped these photos a short while on my way to the grocery store. I had to wait about 10 minutes for everyone to get out of the frame as there was at least 30 people standing on this corner some were talking with media while others appeared to be consoling one another.

Attachments

• 20230214_181057.jpg
    20230214_181057.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 73
  • 20230214_181111.jpg
    20230214_181111.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 74

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
Whatever way you look at it, the cop is a f🤬🤬🤬🤬ing donkey....
Pulls out his gun in a street full of people partying..... lol.

He is lucky the whole bloody street was full of passive people, where I come from the cop would be lucky to make it out alive......

For those of you saying its the dad's fault, you need to get your head checked or have your doctor switch your prescriptions.
Nothing, NOTHING, warranted the cop shooting his gun in an unsafe manner, in a crowd, nothing less.
If the cops ( and there were a few of them ) cant control a small crowd w/o shooting randomly their weapons, they shouldnt be cops.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
just ask any unemployed inconsiderate drunk person, playing loud music from his car or front yard. It's always the fault of the Police. Additionally: Of course, the first lady chimed in. A young lad died, no one wants that.

Reactions: JD Jones

Big

Apr 24, 2019
Apparently others would agree.
I snapped these photos a short while on my way to the grocery store. I had to wait about 10 minutes for everyone to get out of the frame as there was at least 30 people standing on this corner some were talking with media while others appeared to be consoling one another.
yes, but of course. Damaging private property with graffiti is always healthy way to express your opinion. Next smash out some windows and set some fires, Sound familiar?

• Haha
Reactions: Facepalm Supreme

FF1

Dec 17, 2022
DR
just ask any unemployed inconsiderate drunk person, playing loud music from his car or front yard. It's always the fault of the Police. Additionally: Of course, the first lady chimed in. A young lad died, no one wants that.
If you follow Somos Pueblo or AsaltosRD every time there is a post about cops killing some delinquente atracador 100% of the comment are always positive and people congratulate the cops on job well done. Cases like this kid or when they executed the pastors any normal person regardless drunk or sober, unemployed or not, will tell you it's the fault of the police.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
If you follow Somos Pueblo or AsaltosRD every time there is a post about cops killing some delinquente atracador 100% of the comment are always positive and people congratulate the cops on job well done. Cases like this kid or when they executed the pastors any normal person regardless drunk or sober, unemployed or not, will tell you it's the fault of the police.
No policeman wakes up and says, Gee I think I am going to kill a young lad today. It was an accident, and it happens in a free society. The takeaway should be how to properly acquiesce to the P.D in situations.

• Wow
Reactions: Facepalm Supreme

Big

Apr 24, 2019
Make sure the bubble you're living in don't burst, you'll have a hard time adjusting to living in the real world.
"Bubble" Thank you sir. I worked hard for many years to get there. One of my formulas for success was not to antagonize police and other government officials.

FF1

Dec 17, 2022
DR
No policeman wakes up and says, Gee I think I am going to kill a young lad today. It was an accident, and it happens in a free society. The takeaway should be how to properly acquiesce to the P.D in situations.
Majority of the policeman in DR wake up every day and say "how can I make some extra money today?". Taking people's speakers and then charging the owners to get them back is one of the rackets, same with pasolas, LED light-bars... They tried to do it here but it went horribly wrong.

ese tipo

Apr 12, 2019
You seem to be convinced that a piece of paper which says your law enforcement allows you to be judge jury and executioner at once in a split second, and that virtually any crime that results in a cop firing his side arm is collateral damage which is acceptable. Again, respect is reciprocal, people pushing back was the spearhead for many a revolution. people just didn't simply acquiesce as you state. Having respect for law-enforcement is one thing, standing there and being chastised by someone who is probably your intellectual inferior is simply cuck behavior. I would never,I repeat never disrespect officer of the law or person of authority, but I damn sure would not accept disrespect from someone like that either. Especially in front of my wife and kids.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Majority of the policeman in DR wake up every day and say "how can I make some extra money today?". Taking people's speakers and then charging the owners to get them back is one of the rackets, same with pasolas, LED light-bars... They tried to do it here but it went horribly wrong.
Not quite, they told him to turn his music down. Too loud for a Dominican so it must have been really loud. It was only after he turned it back up that they were going to confiscate the speaker.

Reactions: jd426 and cavok

Big

Apr 24, 2019
Well, I like many celebrate the P.D confiscating ear-splitting speakers. There have been many a thread on exactly how one can go about silencing the inconsiderate dim wits who insist upon damaging a community by blaring music. Scooter? same thing, comply with the law or get your moto impounded.

Reactions: cavok and JD Jones

Big

Apr 24, 2019
You seem to be convinced that a piece of paper which says your law enforcement allows you to be judge jury and executioner at once in a split second, and that virtually any crime that results in a cop firing his side arm is collateral damage which is acceptable. Again, respect is reciprocal, people pushing back was the spearhead for many a revolution. people just didn't simply acquiesce as you state. Having respect for law-enforcement is one thing, standing there and being chastised by someone who is probably your intellectual inferior is simply cuck behavior. I would never,I repeat never disrespect officer of the law or person of authority, but I damn sure would not accept disrespect from someone like that either. Especially in front of my wife and kids.
Well, we are in absolute disagreement. I would be an example to my family and friends and be respectful to the P.D. Unlike you, my self-esteem and manhood are not affected by a young officer giving me direction. Even if he was rude. I also would not be in attendance of a drunken scrum with my family on the street, so it is really a moot point.

FF1

Dec 17, 2022
DR
Not quite, they told him to turn his music down. Too loud for a Dominican so it must have been really loud. It was only after he turned it back up that they were going to confiscate the speaker.
General Then, also known as General Bocina.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
General Then, also known as General Bocina.

Nothing says "I am a great big inconsiderate azz hole" more than cranking up one of those speakers outside in a community. Give that General a raise. OK , I am going back to the "tipping etiquette." thread. ciao

Reactions: JD Jones

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
And so it goes...
Less than 48 hours after arriving with his family at Carnival to enjoy the parades.
RIP

• Sad
Reactions: dulce

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Well, we are in absolute disagreement. I would be an example to my family and friends and be respectful to the P.D. Unlike you, my self-esteem and manhood are not affected by a young officer giving me direction. Even if he was rude. I also would not be in attendance of a drunken scrum with my family on the street, so it is really a moot point.
Yes we know, you wear $10,000 USD suites eating Grey Poupon while flying high on your private jet
looking down at us peasants. Just so you know, this incident could have taken place outside of any
establishment in this country where you and the elites like to chop it up and spend your millions.

FF1

Dec 17, 2022
DR
Nothing says "I am a great big inconsiderate azz hole" more than cranking up one of those speakers outside in a community. Give that General a raise. OK , I am going back to the "tipping etiquette." thread. ciao
Some people are just born joyless and spineless. Adios papacito.

Kipling333

Bronze
Jan 12, 2010
There is no evidence anywhere in the videos that the crowd was a drunken scum and there is no evidence that the father was generating any more noise than others in the street ..In fact after the shooting you can here the loud music coming from other places. I hope the parents can find some peace but it would be almost impossible.