Trial for Murder of Lindsay de Feliz

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
if i am correct '' the lawyer " does not have a lot of experience .......and from reading Lindsay's book my opinion is he wasnt too bright to begin with
You’re correct, he only received his law degree a few months before Lindsay was killed. He was working for a lawyer most of the time he was in school (that lawyer is now defending him). This is a man who told Lindsay that Chivirico (very small for his age) should play basketball to grow, because basketball players are tall from stretching.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
You’re correct, he only received his law degree a few months before Lindsay was killed. He was working for a lawyer most of the time he was in school (that lawyer is now defending him). This is a man who told Lindsay that Chivirico (very small for his age) should play basketball to grow, because basketball players are tall from stretching.
Well sounds like he found a moron to represent him

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
I think the truth is that Danilo doesn't have any influence nor money. Never has had. He always thought he was a big shot but the only person who truly believed in him was Lindsay. Everyone else saw him for what he was. If he had any power or any money he would not have been stuck in prison on preventiva for coming up to three years.

debbiesyoungest

Jun 13, 2022
New York
I am curious- what was the grounds for Danilo’s and the son’s arrests ? Was it the withdrawal of funds from her account after her death or was there an admission?

JDFriend

the Translator
May 15, 2007
I think the truth is that Danilo doesn't have any influence nor money. Never has had. He always thought he was a big shot but the only person who truly believed in him was Lindsay. Everyone else saw him for what he was. If he had any power or any money he would not have been stuck in prison on preventiva for coming up to three years.
Agree. No influence nor money.. that's very true. Even when he was in city politics, he had people providing the $ but he never won because he never was "part of the boys" and his political party was not there for him. During political campains, he was totally into it.. he loved giving speeches and being acclaimed. If he had any $$ he would not be in prison right now. Let"s hope they have solid proof. Let"s hope for justice.

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
I am curious- what was the grounds for Danilo’s and the son’s arrests ? Was it the withdrawal of funds from her account after her death or was there an admission?

There was / is another very big thread on DR1 when she first went missing and when she was subsequently found to have been murdered and if you want additional background it is worth reading this although it runs to tens of posts. Lindsay was very popular and had a great number of friends.

To respond to your question the police had already investigated the previous murder attempt which had taken place just a few months before. And it was clear to anyone that Danilo was a potential suspect in this. Fast forward to her disappearance and Danilo was immediately in the frame as a suspect in case anything had happened to her. Then he was found with her cellphone and then he was found to have withdrawn cash from her account the night she disappeared. That was enough for the police to arrest him. They did a search of the home with search dogs and found her body.

As far as I'm aware there has never been any admission of liability by any of the accused.

irishpaddy

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
There was / is another very big thread on DR1 when she first went missing and when she was subsequently found to have been murdered and if you want additional background it is worth reading this although it runs to tens of posts. Lindsay was very popular and had a great number of friends.

To respond to your question the police had already investigated the previous murder attempt which had taken place just a few months before. And it was clear to anyone that Danilo was a potential suspect in this. Fast forward to her disappearance and Danilo was immediately in the frame as a suspect in case anything had happened to her. Then he was found with her cellphone and then he was found to have withdrawn cash from her account the night she disappeared. That was enough for the police to arrest him. They did a search of the home with search dogs and found her body.

As far as I'm aware there has never been any admission of liability by any of the accused.
i think the above goes to show Danilo is definitely not the sharpest knife in the drawer.......no wonder he wanted to be a politician

• Haha
Reactions: windeguy

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Will check later this evening here in the UK for a trial update which is usually kindly supplied by @AlterEgo. More than likely a continuance date but that’s better than nothing.
I kinda disagree . A "continuance" date is nothing more than a stall of justice. It fustrates and saddens those that want to see an end to this. Although they are serving time, they continue to hope. If they are guilty, I for one would like to see them lose all hope before they go they go to the 7th ring of Dante's inferno.

Reactions: Howeller63

Howeller63

Jun 17, 2017
Hoping for update today also that the past incidents are being looked into.

Howeller63

Jun 17, 2017
Any news on the trial? Sure appreciate it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.