Trial for Murder of Lindsay de Feliz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matilda's Mother

May 10, 2008
It is three years ago today that my daughter Lindsay was murdered. I remember still the premonition I had when I tried to contact her for our daily Skype call and she wasn’t answering. I cannot believe how long we have had to wait for a conclusion to the court case. We would like to thank everyone for their fantastic support during this time. We had no idea how many people she helped and how much she was loved by so many from all over the world. We would especially like to thank the people who have been representing us in court and kept us up to date with the details of the case. It would be marvellous if any of her friends in DR are able to attend the court on December 16th to give support on what we hope will be the final day of the trial.
Lindsay loved the Dominican Republic and the people it is unbelievable that she died in such a tragic manner.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
It is three years ago today that my daughter Lindsay was murdered. I remember still the premonition I had when I tried to contact her for our daily Skype call and she wasn’t answering. I cannot believe how long we have had to wait for a conclusion to the court case. We would like to thank everyone for their fantastic support during this time. We had no idea how many people she helped and how much she was loved by so many from all over the world. We would especially like to thank the people who have been representing us in court and kept us up to date with the details of the case. It would be marvellous if any of her friends in DR are able to attend the court on December 16th to give support on what we hope will be the final day of the trial.
Lindsay loved the Dominican Republic and the people it is unbelievable that she died in such a tragic manner.
Lindsay was indeed a very special woman, and her death was a loss to many of us, but especially to her family. My heart breaks for you. Your representatives at the trial are exceptional, and I understand the woman with POA will be speaking on Lindsay’s behalf on the 16th. Hopefully some of her friends who live in DR will attend. 🫂🫂🫂

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
I would attend if I could but doubt that it is possible for me at the moment. I loved Lindsay so very much and miss her every day. Hoping and praying that, at last, justice will be served.

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
The accused have now been in a pretty horrific prison for 3 years. Whatever the outcome of the trial, for those who believe they were guilty, at least some justice has been served.

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
I cannot begin to imagine the hell you have lived through every day. There are so many people affected by what happened. I keep wondering about the little boy, Chivirico, that Lindsay treated like a son.

Reactions: Abuela

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Is anyone planning to drive from Cabarete or somewhere on the North Coast?
to attend the end of this trial?
I do not feel comfortable renting a car or going alone, but I would like to show support as a friend and concerned person seeking some kind of justice.

Has anyone contacted you to arrange a carpool / group drive?

Howeller63

Jun 17, 2017
Praying Danilo and others get proper sentences!
I remember this day well as she always kept communication with a friend but that day to find out it wasn't her answering.
I'm so sorry and grateful she took a trip home shortly before to see her family.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
The sadness we all feel is unbelievable. Lindsay was the most comforting, positive person I have ever known. Her sunny outlook on life was immeasurable. Many of us "old timers" had the pleasure of communicating with her. She is missed greatly. We pray for justice.

Last edited:

Luvlee

Dec 5, 2006
I cannot begin to imagine the hell you have lived through every day. There are so many people affected by what happened. I keep wondering about the little boy, Chivirico, that Lindsay treated like a son.
I think about young Chivi sometimes and hope he is ok

Reactions: Abuela

bellakins

May 31, 2008
Has anyone contacted you to arrange a carpool / group drive?
No, unfortunately no response …😦
I am in Cabarete now
Please, Someone come forth to share transportation. I will pay $
Maybe I will hire one of my trusted drivers?
Its a long drive, and I have physical challenges

• Sad
Reactions: AlterEgo

irishpaddy

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
Hopefully this will come to an end soon .
It must be terrible for her family to keep going through this with no end in sight .
It would be fitting if her husband and his cronies have to spend many many more years in their new home.

Reactions: NanSanPedro
Status
Not open for further replies.