Trujillo Death and funeral, May 1961.

May 12, 2005
but most Trujillo titles are actually published by his enemies and people that simply don't like the man. Every year new books on Trujillo are published too.

They need to keep the distorted revisionist history alive.................

Gabriela

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
Better to have no hearts than to have no brains to be capable of discerning through the hypocrisy of some people, to whom Haitian lives only matter when the Dominican pendejos are the ones to take it. When the case is Americans, Euros, or even themselves being the victimizers, noooooooo, pa' lante, down with nigs, everything else be damned.
Thanks for reminding me how closed minded and stupid racists are

Naked_Snake

Bronze
Sep 2, 2008
Thanks for reminding me how closed minded and stupid racists are

Ah yes, the libtard battle cry, "racism". Unfortunately, you have just found someone who simply couldn't give a rat's arse about it. Ad-hominems are the last refuge of the out-debated, which seems to be your case quite clearly, "dearest".

Naked_Snake

Bronze
Sep 2, 2008
Apply that to yourself for it shows in ALL your posts about Dominicans.

That's what makes her "racist" cry of defeat all the more humorous, seems it's pretty clear that for her we Doms "no somos gente", even though she claims to be from the country, although from the Jewish folks at Sosua, which, if true, would be a gross show of ungratefulness on her part, given the way they ended up there in the first place. And let's not forget about my charge to her of only thinking about the Haitians when they are victimized by us, while any other group have a free pass on them. F.ex.: how we didn't hear a peep from her lot when Haitians were (and for the looks of it, still are) being put in cages previous to deportation by the equally black Bahamians. But that's libtard logic for you.

Last edited:

chrisrose97

May 2, 2010
When I lived in Santiago, I took a concho in which the driver had a 20 peso bill with Trujillo on the bill, hanging on the rearview mirror. I asked him if it was real, he said it was. I've seen it online but dont know if it was real. Anyway he told me Trujillo started out fine and did all the right things. But after one or two presidential periods he had had a taste of power and didnt want to relinquish it of course with the help of MANY stayed in power all those years doing all those atrocities. I wonder how MANY of those many were still living in DR and maybe even running the country? And maybe now their sons and grandsons inherited the benefits and have certain positions(social, economic and /or politically) to this day? The Trujillos left but how about all of those who benefitted from him all those years. I lived in Moca for awhile and there are a lot of streets have the names of Trujillo's assassins, heroes of the nation. Why don't they have streets named after them in the capital or in other parts of the country? I know in Santiago some of them do? Its almost like their sacrifice is being slowly erased or forgotten. Does anyone know?

chrisrose97

May 2, 2010
conspiracy theory:

Afirman Trujillo no muri? asesinado en 1961, sino de muerte natural en Espa?a en el 1991 | 100urbano.net - M?s que una web, un mundo informativo

They claim Trujillo was not assassinated in 1961, but a natural death in Spain in 1991
Posted on May 20, 2015 by rymer in news // 0 Comments

Confidential documents held by the heirs of Dominican dictator Rafael Leonidas Trujillo Molina, reveal that he did not die as they believe most Dominicans.

A victim of a plot on the road to San Cristobal, but that it was a ploy to hide the country's output of this product outside of negotiations with the US authorities. Documents pertaining to the Trujillo family of the deceased were held Ramfis, the eldest son of Dominican dictator and who was killed in a car accident in Paris, now the same rest in a safe which is only accessible to Ramses, one of the children of Ramfis. According to information leaked by Ramses one of his friends from college, his grandfather was convinced by the US government to relinquish power in view wear dictatorship led for more than 30 years, and to prevent exile groups supported by the communist regime of Fidel Castro capitalize on popular discontent and take power. The 'truth' about the historic execution of the tyrant is far from reality; carrying a new identity that included a sophisticated plastic surgery that drastically changed their physical and face, and the not inconsiderable sum of $ 700 million Trujillo settled in Spain, where he was visited in secret for his children and wife, as well as Dr. Joaquin Balaguer. The death of Manuel Jimenez, who was given a new identity as the strong man by the Americans in front of the Dominican Army after the intervention that ended in 1929, actually occurred in 1990 at the age of 99 years. A funeral service officiated in the greatest secrecy only four people attended. According Ramses Trujillo, to simulate the death of his grandfather proceeded to use as double Wenceslao Tejada, a native farmer of Villa de los Alm?cigos, de la l?nea noroeste, who had an extraordinary resemblance to"El Jefe'. He was sometimes used to double as Trujillo when there were rumors about plots against the tyrant; dressing him in his uniform and moving it in the car on the roads considered dangerous, while the tyrant traveling incognito in another car. Tejada was in the hands of Johnny Abbes Garcia, head of the Military Intelligence Service (SIM), pending the implementation of the plan, although the night of May 30, 1961 was made, it was planning for over a year. The participants in the plot to kill Trujillo were also deceived by military liaisons who had the mission to make them believe that man that night bound for San Cristobal, was the Chief, when in fact it was not. The perfection of the plan was such that all the heroes died believing they had killed the bloodthirsty ruler. The execution of the plot was accelerated following the attacks on the Trujillistas forces against the President of Costa Rica, Jose Figueres, who was thwarted in May 1957, also by the death of the President of Guatemala Carlos Castillo Armas, July 27 the same year, by order of the dictator. With funding from the Dominican tyrant another attack Romulo Betancourt, President of Venezuela who miraculously survived when their vehicle was hit by a car bomb was assembled. All these actions determined that the United States was not supposed desirable his tenure as head of the Dominican government. But undoubtedly the fact that marked the ouster of Trujillo, was occurred on March 12, 1956, orchestrated by Dominican spies in the city of New York, plagiarism was investigated by the FBI after determining responsibilities, he was informed the San Cristobal per?nclito pressures and negotiations in which not only participated but Americans, Spanish and French officials, lasted for four years, since the dictator put unenforceable conditions; until finally the assembly what would be his execution was made; detail after detail was meticulously planned everything so well planned was deceived to the same story. After executing the plan, Trujillo lived most of the time in Spain and Brazil, countries which still retain their heirs dozens of companies with capital exceeding one billion dollars. Tejada, the peasant used as a double in the alleged execution, never thought when they put one of the uniforms of Trujillo and was on makeup, headed for an encounter with death to the tyrant on living '.

Last edited:

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
When I lived in Santiago, I took a concho in which the driver had a 20 peso bill with Trujillo on the bill, hanging on the rearview mirror. I asked him if it was real, he said it was. I've seen it online but dont know if it was real. Anyway he told me Trujillo started out fine and did all the right things. But after one or two presidential periods he had had a taste of power and didnt want to relinquish it of course with the help of MANY stayed in power all those years doing all those atrocities. I wonder how MANY of those many were still living in DR and maybe even running the country? And maybe now their sons and grandsons inherited the benefits and have certain positions(social, economic and /or politically) to this day? The Trujillos left but how about all of those who benefitted from him all those years. I lived in Moca for awhile and there are a lot of streets have the names of Trujillo's assassins, heroes of the nation. Why don't they have streets named after them in the capital or in other parts of the country? I know in Santiago some of them do? Its almost like their sacrifice is being slowly erased or forgotten. Does anyone know?
Wasn't Luis Amamia Tio one of them? That's the official name of Camino chiquito in Arroyo Hondo.

chrisrose97

May 2, 2010
Hi Mauricio. I don't know the capital too well. how about Imbert Barrera? They both survived. The others were all murdered by Ramfis and his Thugs. Ramfis's "accident" was payback IMO. There should be bigger honors for all of them. It seems to me that whoever is writing history is trying to forget them. Only more recently are they being more recognized. Are there books by close relatives or friends of the conspirators? or is there only "official" version of the story? Like the one below.... CIA was involved, etc.... and why is daughter of Trujillo's book not permitted in DR but other books are?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/7518086@N05/447225424/

In this picture Luis”Tio” Amiama and General Antonio Imbert Barreras they were two of Trujillo’s assassins. Trujillo was shot dead by members of his own armed forces Modesto D?az, Salvador Estrella Sahdal?, Antonio de la Maza, el Teniente Amado Garc?a Guerrero, Manuel “Tunti” C?ceres Michel, Juan Tom?s D?az, Roberto Pastoriza, Luis Amiama Ti?, General Antonio Imbert Barreras, Pedro Livio Cede?o, Hu?scar Tejeda y otros., on May 30, 1961 while traveling in an automobile. It has been said that his killers uttered the words "This is the end, Bottlecaps" just before the assassination. He was shot five times at point blank range, then his body was thrown into the trunk of the car and taken from the scene. The CIA had provided weapons, which were kept by Simon Thomas Stocker, an American citizen, code named "Hector" by the CIA, and resident of the Dominican Republic since 1942, who declined CIA compensation for his efforts. The weapons were hidden for more than two months, at his own risk, inside a small closet in his personal study at his private residence, previously located on Independencia Avenue, near the crossing with General M?ximo G?mez Avenue. My uncle General Imbert told me that one on one he was a great person, a person who took care of his family and would do anything for his people. He also said that in his early years as president he only wanted to make Dominican Republic one of the great nations in the world. He improved the military and organized a government to help the people, General Imbert also said that it is no mistake that Trujillo brought the country out of a depression. It wasnt till later in his rule that he became a vicious dictator "enotonces fue que a via que controlar lo" ( it was then that he had to be controlled). "lo que yo heice fue por la patria" (what i did was for my country).

Interview Rafael Pellerano with General (Ret.) Antonio Imbert Barreras.
Picture Taken By Otto Piron

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Seeing the names I recognize the following street names:
- Tunti Caceres (Ensanche la Fe / Villa Juana
- Roberto Pastoriza
- Pedro Livio Cede?o
- Luis Amiama Tio (a grandson or cousin of him is in my church, he's a painter or so)
- Estrella Sadhalla (Santo DOmingo Este)

There is a street called Imbert, but no idea if that's referring to Imbert Barreras.

Naked_Snake

Bronze
Sep 2, 2008
Hi Mauricio. I don't know the capital too well. how about Imbert Barrera?

He's alive, and would go on to become a war criminal and traitor by taking the Yankee/oligarch side during the 1965 civil war and committing genocide against capitale?os living in the northern part of the city during the so called "Operaci?n Limpieza" in which 3,000 civilians would lose their lives.

Naked_Snake

Bronze
Sep 2, 2008
There is a street called Imbert, but no idea if that's referring to Imbert Barreras.

That one refers to the ancestor of Imbert Barrera, which was a leader in the war of independence. What an enormous gap, the one that separates them!

chrisrose97

May 2, 2010
- Roberto Pastoriza
- Pedro Livio Cede?o
- Luis Amiama Tio (a grandson or cousin of him is in my church, he's a painter or so)

You missed my point...they all have streets in their hometowns, and in some dark corners of the capital...fine.... BUT
they should all be honored and remembered, just like the Mirabal Sisters are, every year....all were victims of Trujillo before or after his death...those guys who had the balls to go after el chivo were then BETRAYED, HUNTED DOWN,TORTURED AND MURDERED and most likely some of their families as well. Yet they picture them in the "most wanted" poster fashion when they do show them on the media. I feel they purposely do that. What a slap in the face. That has got to change.

rfp

Gold
Jul 5, 2010
You missed my point...they all have streets in their hometowns, and in some dark corners of the capital...fine.... BUT
they should all be honored and remembered, just like the Mirabal Sisters are, every year....all were victims of Trujillo before or after his death...those guys who had the balls to go after el chivo were then BETRAYED, HUNTED DOWN,TORTURED AND MURDERED and most likely some of their families as well. Yet they picture them in the "most wanted" poster fashion when they do show them on the media. I feel they purposely do that. What a slap in the face. That has got to change.

They already have more than they deserve. What more do you want for people that would have turned this country into another Nicaragua or Cuba ? This country needs another Trujillo, we have created a culture where every motoconcho is a legend in their own mind who feels worthy of prolific breeding.

Every year that Trujillo was in power presented another year of peace and stability before chopolandia came into play

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
People crying at a Dominican funeral. Is that supposed to be impressive? Of course he'd get "lambones" crying, these are people who benefited from him. That doesn't make him an angel. People cry, moan and even get seizures at funerals all the time.

Plus, some people are "professional criers". They'd go to any funeral they can and weep their guts out. Sometimes they don't even know the deceased!
Just imagine, crying at Trujillo's funeral! I bet this would make you look good before his people, and who ever would come into power after him.

And considering what things were like back them, I wouldn't be surprised if whoever worked for the government was told they HAD to go or something.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
- Roberto Pastoriza
- Pedro Livio Cede?o

Just now happen to be passing by a street called Antonio de la Maza (Miraflores, Santo Domingo)

airgordo

Bronze
Jun 24, 2015
Hi Mauricio. I don't know the capital too well. how about Imbert Barrera? They both survived. The others were all murdered by Ramfis and his Thugs. Ramfis's "accident" was payback IMO. There should be bigger honors for all of them. It seems to me that whoever is writing history is trying to forget them. Only more recently are they being more recognized. Are there books by close relatives or friends of the conspirators? or is there only "official" version of the story? Like the one below.... CIA was involved, etc.... and why is daughter of Trujillo's book not permitted in DR but other books are?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/7518086@N05/447225424/

In this picture Luis”Tio” Amiama and General Antonio Imbert Barreras they were two of Trujillo’s assassins. Trujillo was shot dead by members of his own armed forces Modesto D?az, Salvador Estrella Sahdal?, Antonio de la Maza, el Teniente Amado Garc?a Guerrero, Manuel “Tunti” C?ceres Michel, Juan Tom?s D?az, Roberto Pastoriza, Luis Amiama Ti?, General Antonio Imbert Barreras, Pedro Livio Cede?o, Hu?scar Tejeda y otros., on May 30, 1961 while traveling in an automobile. It has been said that his killers uttered the words "This is the end, Bottlecaps" just before the assassination. He was shot five times at point blank range, then his body was thrown into the trunk of the car and taken from the scene. The CIA had provided weapons, which were kept by Simon Thomas Stocker, an American citizen, code named "Hector" by the CIA, and resident of the Dominican Republic since 1942, who declined CIA compensation for his efforts. The weapons were hidden for more than two months, at his own risk, inside a small closet in his personal study at his private residence, previously located on Independencia Avenue, near the crossing with General M?ximo G?mez Avenue. My uncle General Imbert told me that one on one he was a great person, a person who took care of his family and would do anything for his people. He also said that in his early years as president he only wanted to make Dominican Republic one of the great nations in the world. He improved the military and organized a government to help the people, General Imbert also said that it is no mistake that Trujillo brought the country out of a depression. It wasnt till later in his rule that he became a vicious dictator "enotonces fue que a via que controlar lo" ( it was then that he had to be controlled). "lo que yo heice fue por la patria" (what i did was for my country).

Interview Rafael Pellerano with General (Ret.) Antonio Imbert Barreras.
Picture Taken By Otto Piron

Imbert Barreras destroyed with his foot what he could create with the hands, he became just ANOTHER Guacanagarix and sold his butt to the gringos...all what is written here about Trujillo is WRONG, this murder and thief began his presidential carrier by executing an opposition figure along with his pregnant wife...that is how nice he was.