Tummy tuck and Breast lift

sexy_rican

Jul 31, 2007
Help

:eek: i need all the help i can get, im planning to go to DR on dec for a tummy tuck and breast lift.

thanx

Richard Edwards

May 14, 2006
Come On People Now, Smile On Your Brother...

From MD Travel Health - Dominican Republic - vaccinations, polio, malaria prevention, and other health advice

An outbreak of Mycobacterium abscessus infections following cosmetic surgery was reported in April 2004 from Santo Domingo. A total of 12 cases have been identified to date, involving a number of different hospitals and a variety of procedures. Infection with rapidly growing mycobacteria should be considered in patients who have undergone cosmetic surgery procedures in the Dominican Republic and who subsequently have surgical-site infections that fail to respond to standard therapy. Cases of mycobacterial subcutaneous infections after cosmetic surgery procedures undergone since May 2003 in the Dominican Republic should be reported through state and local health departments to the CDC, telephone 800-893-0485. For further information, go to the MMWR.

gamana

Apr 24, 2006
i have nothing against plastic surgery but would still consider it only in a case of ultimate necessity. The necessity could be physical or psychological.
Looking at the amount of request for information and individuals coming down here for surgery, it seems like the notion of ultimate necessity is not shared by all.
Why not try other solutions to correct the issue FIRST???
Why come down to DR out of all places to have plastic surgery??? save money on a surgery that could ruin your life because of incompetence???
Again, I am not condemning it but life is not just about INSTANT gratification and for those who have tried before contemplating surgery and believe they need it, then, go ahead but be careful with who you are letting touch you. It is not always an Angel's touch....

gringosabroso

Oct 16, 2004
** Dr. Jean Paul Guidacelli * *

Centro de Plastic Surgery, Santo Domingo, bordering the Presidential Palace; 809 689 8029. The bases for my recommendations from 2 romantically related people:
* 1 face life, 3 years ago;
* 1 breasts [ actually,2 breasts!] reduction, 1 year ago.
* Reasons for my recommendations: complete satisfaction; very professional; thorough preparations; reasonable prices, very inexpensive by USA standards; well supervised recuperations [2]. Very nice results.
* The decisions? For the 2 procedures? No regrets whatsoever.
* For those who don't approve of cosmetic surgery: live & let live [Leviticus III 27]. Good fortune.